You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Detroit, MI - The Palace (December 1, 2011)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

blah blah blah blah.

Hey check this out;

the Detroit show was awesome. Whether there was 4 people there or 40000 people there..

Hey check this out;

NOBODY has suggested the show wasn't awesome. Some of you need to stop being so defensive and sensitive. Really.  I mean the discussion was based on the attendance at the DETROIT show and what the stage configuration was at the DETROIT show and the overall interest in the United States in relation to the interest in DETROIT as a whole from a  ticket sales perspective. At NO point did anyone say the show sucked or even slightly suggest that it did. The discussion was specific to this show and naturally evolved. Since when are actual discussions that dont' include any bashing, hate, or negativity,  asked to be held elsewhere, especially when at it's core it was specific to this show? If that's the case maybe we shoud never speak about the attendence at specific shows nor should we even speak about the crowds reaction.  I mean god forbid back in 2010 when I discussed the Calgary show I mentioned the crowd had severely thinned out by the time PC was played because regardless of how many people were there the show was awesome.

There's nothing "negative" going on here Russ. You can relax.

Well said, Bono.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Cool, good on Ron for doing it!!

big_smile Right on. It was so cool when he was telling us about it too. He was kinda disappointed in the dude for opening the email that way, but happy to prove the dude wrong.

^
"Challenge accepted!"
  - Barney Stinson

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Thanks for the songs, Russ.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Keep those coming, Russ! smile

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

That's going to be awesome.  The one thing I noticed on the original tracks were that the volume was not as loud as I would have liked it so I will just be patient until the final product is ready.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
ereeper wrote:

That's going to be awesome.  The one thing I noticed on the original tracks were that the volume was not as loud as I would have liked it so I will just be patient until the final product is ready.

estabanf posted this message about an hour ago:

done. uploading now. there will be two versions:

- FLAC > 940 mb
- MP3 VBR [Helix] in maximum quality > 288 mb

The recording is good once you raise its volume. It saturates here and there, but its a more than good recording and its complete (what matter in the end...)

Will up the MP3 in a direct server and the FLAC at DIME (and then to the direct server too)

So it shouldn't be too long now!

Looking forward to these! The ones you uploaded sounded good. Gonna be awesome to hear this with volume raised etc etc!!

Thanx alot for the effort!  22

Board footer