You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Nashville,TN Dec 4th Bridgestone Arena

Bono wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Your opinion is yours, and mine is mine. Try decaf, or maybe get some fresh air.

Exactly and because a person doesn't share your opinion doesn't mean they are nitpicking. Because I think what's going on with the band right now in 2011 is better than anything that's taken place between 2000 - 2009 doesnt' mean I have to fall in line with your thinking that it was fucking amaizng all the times. It doesn't mean I was nitpicking the past. FACT is many people think what's going on right now is better than any period post Illusions. deal with it.  My opinion is different than yours and that's what I stated. You on the other hand seem to feel that since it was different that I was nitpicking which is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

As for trying decaf or getting fresh air maybe it's you who should take off the rose coloured shades and stop thinking everything is an insult to the band.

Bono - I think what's going on now is better than what's gone on in the past.

Cramer -  I competely disgaree  it's always been awesome  but then again I don't nitpick everything like other peeps on the board.

Figure it out !

johndivney wrote:

jeez u r so sensitive, guy

lighten up a bit

u certainly nitpicked @ cramer & my innocent enough posts to throw a wobbler..

johndivney wrote:
Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

that alone should be reason to set aside your curmudgeonly suspicions & celebrate the peace it brings. the fanbase doesn't need it's civil war anymore let's celebrate what we got..

My "curmudgeonly suspicions"?  roll   How about you just stop with the stupid assumptions that people are bashing. Especially when I clearly stated it's an Axl Rose thing aknowledging the fact people are excited to hear Axl's vocals on the song. Funny how lately it seems you can't appreciate Slash's work anymore without hating the new band and Axl.

just cause you clearly state something doesn't make it fact. it makes it something you suspect to be correct.

i wasn't assuming you were bashing. i was suggesting there's no need to refuel the slash vs. axl debate over such petty bitterness.

you were the one who said "Slash sounds so much better on the Gn'R songs than the new Guns N Roses. It is kinda funny how ecstatic everyone is about Civil War when Slash has been kicking that songs ass for a while now."
i agreed with you to an extent, yet when i say it suddenly i appreciate slashs work & hate on the new band?! wtf where are you getting that?
let me TELL you something, fucker - if you even read my posts you'd see two of my most recent have been about the "NEAR PERFECT SETLIST" (before CW was added!) & about the "GOOD TIMES" we're in.
if you'd read my posts you'd find i thought that Slash gig was one of the worst i'd ever been too - CW & a few songs were class inspite of that.  if you'd read my posts you'd see i've said the 2010 GnR gig was the best line-up i'd see live.
it's YOU, & people like you, who can't appreciate anything without having to shit on something else. how about you stop with your asinine posts & think before you type?

my point was we can enjoy it all, without having to endure your snide attempts to re-generate ill-will in the fanbase by saying people shouldn't rejoice in GnR's CW cause Slash has been doing it for ages.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

that alone should be reason to set aside your curmudgeonly suspicions & celebrate the peace it brings. the fanbase doesn't need it's civil war anymore let's celebrate what we got..

My "curmudgeonly suspicions"?  roll   How about you just stop with the stupid assumptions that people are bashing. Especially when I clearly stated it's an Axl Rose thing aknowledging the fact people are excited to hear Axl's vocals on the song. Funny how lately it seems you can't appreciate Slash's work anymore without hating the new band and Axl.

just cause you clearly state something doesn't make it fact. it makes it something you suspect to be correct.

i wasn't assuming you were bashing. i was suggesting there's no need to refuel the slash vs. axl debate over such petty bitterness.

you were the one who said "Slash sounds so much better on the Gn'R songs than the new Guns N Roses. It is kinda funny how ecstatic everyone is about Civil War when Slash has been kicking that songs ass for a while now."
i agreed with you to an extent, yet when i say it suddenly i appreciate slashs work & hate on the new band?! wtf where are you getting that?
let me TELL you something, fucker - if you even read my posts you'd see two of my most recent have been about the "NEAR PERFECT SETLIST" (before CW was added!) & about the "GOOD TIMES" we're in.
if you'd read my posts you'd find i thought that Slash gig was one of the worst i'd ever been too - CW & a few songs were class inspite of that.  if you'd read my posts you'd see i've said the 2010 GnR gig was the best line-up i'd see live.
it's YOU, & people like you, who can't appreciate anything without having to shit on something else. how about you stop with your asinine posts & think before you type?

my point was we can enjoy it all, without having to endure your snide attempts to re-generate ill-will in the fanbase by saying people shouldn't rejoice in GnR's CW cause Slash has been doing it for ages.

Ya didnt like the slash gig ?

johndivney wrote:

i got too drunk tbh
security were assholes.. there were fuckin loads of them cause he'd been attacked on stage a few weeks earlier & they were obv trying to justify their being there by being knobs.. & then slash pimping his album after SCOM which was a real bummer itself. his band sounded p weak as well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Awesome! Was hoping someone would make a multi-cam! Thanx for posting!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Bono wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Your opinion is yours, and mine is mine. Try decaf, or maybe get some fresh air.

Exactly and because a person doesn't share your opinion doesn't mean they are nitpicking.

Nowhere did I mention you, only GNR board peeps. My statement is factual: People on these message boards over analyze at are hyper analytical about ever nuance of this band. If you consider yourself a subset of this group, then go ahead...be offended. But nowhere in my post did I direct anything at you, or claim you to be exclusively "nitpicky."

I'm sorry I can't coddle your narcissistic tendencies, but I can assure you while my post was indeed a reply to you it wasn't inherently all about you. Not even close. Do yourself and the board a favor and quit thinking everything is about Bono. 

Nor am I interested in arguing with an individual who thinks they may redefine the space between my sentences for the sake of petty arguments.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Someone at htgth put together this 5 cam mix of Civil War:

That's crazy...the poor man's pro shot.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Nowhere did I mention you, only GNR board peeps. My statement is factual: People on these message boards over analyze at are hyper analytical about ever nuance of this band. If you consider yourself a subset of this group, then go ahead...be offended. But nowhere in my post did I direct anything at you, or claim you to be exclusively "nitpicky."

I'm sorry I can't coddle your narcissistic tendencies, but I can assure you while my post was indeed a reply to you it wasn't inherently all about you. Not even close. Do yourself and the board a favor and quit thinking everything is about Bono. 

Nor am I interested in arguing with an individual who thinks they may redefine the space between my sentences for the sake of petty arguments.

I disgareed with you and you responded TO ME and then threw in the comment about how amazing you are because you don't nitpick like others. Don't even try to bullshit your way outta the fact that comment was directed at me.  It clearly was as your commet was in response to me. Not rocket science.

johndivney wrote:

Truely one of the most incoherent baseless ramblings I've ever read

Board footer