You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns N Roses OFFICIALLY inducted into Rock n Roll Hall of Fame

johndivney wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
johndivney wrote:

he has every right to be there is matt does
i mean slash p much stole all his pre-written riffs for afd ffs!!

Slash stole it? 10 Maybe the band. I don't think Slash would have wanted to play anything Tracii wrote. BTW Tracii didn't write that much with the band in that 'legendary two months'. The only song he was complaining about not getting credit was Don't Cry. An Axl/Izzy song... Here you go.

roll

champ manager? good ref but i don't quite see it like that.. more like george clinton's p-funk..
do u play football manager?

AtariLegend wrote:

Anything Goes pre Slash sounds exactly the same as the AFD version, i.e riffs bar the lyrics.

Just as an example of the only one that's actually in circulation, of course that one doesn't count and that was even before Traci I think tongue.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't care what anyone thinks, but I think Tommy should be regonised in some way and Pitman (don't forget Live Era tongue)

Ashba, Gardner, Ole (R.I.P.) and Traci however is pushing it too far.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Okay fuck it I want everyone there.

Axl Rose
Slash
Duff McKagan
Izzy Stradlin
Steven Adler
Matt Sorum
Dizzy Reed
Tommy Stinston
Robin Finck
Buckethead
Bumblefoot
Chris Pitman
Paul Tobias
Richard Fortus
Brain
Ole Beich
Tracii Guns
Gilby Clarke
Rob Gardner
DJ Ashba
Frank Ferrer
Josh Freese

Best Induction Ceremony Ever. 11

I personally really believe that all of those names should be inducted as Guns N' Roses.

To go back to everyone's favorite comparison this would be like U2 inducting Dick Evans(The Edge's brother who was originally in the band) and Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois as members of U2.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Whilst from a legacy and legitimacy stand point inducting that entire list I posted would be stupid, it's what I want to see the most, just from a comedic stand point. It would be gold... And then they would all bust one song together- all of them on stage at the same time....

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Whilst from a legacy and legitimacy stand point inducting that entire list I posted would be stupid, it's what I want to see the most, just from a comedic stand point. It would be gold... And then they would all bust one song together- all of them on stage at the same time....

Well from a comedic stand point I could definitely see this scenario playing out on Saturday Night Live.  14

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Aye would be a great idea to sell this line up to the public, it would be even better if they were promoting something new, even just an EP, to give this line up more credibility.

Release an EP in the spring, then a new album in time for Christmas 2012 11

Board footer