You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Olorin wrote:
gibbo wrote:

so is the show on at the site

Looks like it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This stream is probably enough to get the $50 out of me.  Even though I probably won't watch it live because I have to work on Monday.  And the way I look at these live streams, it's not as cool if you don't see it LIVE.  I didn't purchase any of the others for that reason.  Plus if you waited a few days the whole show was on youtube anyway.

BUT, here's how I see it.  Despite how some of you may feel, I too have no problem supporting this band by giving them my money.  They're not exactly Kiss, selling their souls, though they might be heading that way.  The t-shirt is definitely something I'd wear, although I agree it's kind of lame we can't SEE the shirt.  I'm guessing they haven't actually designed it yet.  And it's real early in the game, but the membership is already reaping the reward of this FREE stream.  Granted, you could pay for it for $5 without being a member.  But you figure, if this happens 10 times, you've got your 50 bucks right there.  I'm also hopeful that things are actually progressing nicely and they'll want to continue to offer some cool stuff seeing as how this is brand new, they'll want to entice others to join.

So while I'm not in yet.  I'll probably pull the trigger later on today when I do some bills and check out my financial status.  My car is in the shop right now too, so we'll see how that goes.  If I get hit up hard on that end, I may be singing a different tune.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool $5 got it

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

It will be interesting to see what its like compared to iclips

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

$2.88 Au 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

$2.88 for us coz the australian dollar

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Should be a good show hopefully as good as iclips if not better

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Whats that mean fan discount $3 thats what one i got but on fb its $5

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Whats that mean fan discount $3 thats what one i got but on fb its $5

I think, and I could be wrong, as long as you sign onto the site and sign up for e-mail alerts and such, you become a "fan" and can purchase it for $3.  For those who don't, it's $5.

Board footer