You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Olorin wrote:

I never signed up for emails, I just clicked the link Russ posted and bought it for $3.

The only reason I got it was for the months trial of GNR.com, but I still cant get access to it.
From what I can figure out, I now have a user name and password for Zoovision.com who are streaming the show, and its useless for GNR.com.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yer i just used russ link and got it for $3 i havent signed up to the site they sent me an email with a password but its not working prob want work until the show

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Seems reasonable. Would it be fair to say they'll be going on stage about 11.30 - midnight'ish?
I think Chicago is about 6 hours behind me so I could get up a 6am and be able to watch most of the show before work, last one I caught live was Rio and that was disapointing, this is sure to be a whole lot better.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Still cant log in to the streaming page

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Strange thing just happened, I tried to register to the mailing list, wasnt working, so I ended up at a page where I could register my details and choose a user name.
I tried to register under Olorin and a message came up - wish I'd took a screenshot cause I cant remember exactly what it said, but it was something like "BAD NAME Negative Points" 14 wtf?

I tried again with a new username and I got accepted and "earned 1 point for joining" lol!

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Anyone from GNREvo starts with minus points, courtesy Jarmo

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Thats my thoughts, it wouldnt let me register at all under that name because of minus points. Dunno what these points even are, reminds me of jarmos karma system.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

HAHA if i can't get "D" i want a refund

although there is some douche at MyGNR posting under my Nick and i don't like it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Can't wait to watch the live stream tonight or sometime the following morning! big_smile

Board footer