You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Olorin wrote:

Well my subscription for the stream is working now, theres a countdown to show time.

2iw93td.jpg

Still cant access the rest of the site.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I am def considering buying the membership

but they gotta prove they can run this fucking thing efficiently.

so.. im waiting

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Is there a countdown for how many hours you have left to use the stream for the 24 hour period? Is there a pause button in the video format after the live version ends and people can watch it anytime during the time period?

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I havent subscribe i just payed $3 they send me a password and a link but it doesnt work fuckkk

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

If i cant get it to work ill put it in the download section

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Is there a countdown for how many hours you have left to use the stream for the 24 hour period? Is there a pause button in the video format after the live version ends and people can watch it anytime during the time period?

Theres nothing like that showing yet, just whats on the screencap I posted.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
gibbo wrote:

I havent subscribe i just payed $3 they send me a password and a link but it doesnt work fuckkk

I went to the original message I got sent to my hotmail with the password, in that message there is a link to the show, I clicked that and got a pop up asking for my username and password, just typed it in and it worked.
It didnt work when I tried to access the ppv direct from gnr.com, had to go to the link sent to my hotmail.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Olorin wrote:
gibbo wrote:

I went to the original message I got sent to my hotmail with the password, in that message there is a link to the show, I clicked that and got a pop up asking for my username and password, just typed it in and it worked.
It didnt work when I tried to access the ppv direct from gnr.com, had to go to the link sent to my hotmail.

Yer thats what i did mate i use the link they sent me in my hotmail clicked on it entered my email address and the password they sent me but no got did you become a member of the site

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Nah still cant access that, just the ppv.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Nah still cant access that, just the ppv.

Got it working mate i sent them an email and they fixed it 9:mosh::mosh::mosh:

Board footer