You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I see. yeah it doesn't look all that impressive. I would like to get that grenade shirt that you guys were mentioning earlier if they had that in stock. Looks like I may have to get that online one day. I found one website that people were selling merchandise from the 2002 and 2006/2007 tours for a good price. Out of any of that stuff, I would probably stick with the Chinese shirt and that's it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

To sign up something like this to give the band support is also the worst thing you can do. Were all grown up now and a couple of tshirts and an old belt buckle ain't gonna cut the mustard.

But that's exactly why I did it.

I don't give a shit about a belt buckle or whatever - if I want one I can probably get it cheaper on ebay...what I'd like is the band to survive and make new recordings and stuff.

My way of looking at it is that if the fan club income means Axl isn't working at wall-mart, or is less reliant on making a deal with some label suits, then he's more likely to get to a place where he wants to share his songs with us again.

For a normal band I think the opposite is true. Take away their income, they'd get desperate, compromise, do stuff. But I'm not sure for Axl. He seems to be into the death before reunion and so on. I think if it gets too hard to release music again he'll just make it privately and not share it. So I'm doing what I can to crowd fund it and show some love.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

heh heh...chump asses!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

LOL i wouldnt join this shit for free

hows that message forum going there?

Sky Dog wrote:

I would imagine it sucks.....Only thing I got going is seeing Axl and Stinson together. After that, shite.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The site software is clunky on my computer so I have posted much on the forum for that reason. Its hard to navigate. Could just be my system though.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Aussie wrote:

14 real exclusive content.

What a piece of shit.  Appetite shirt anybody.

Showing up for an AFD lineup reunion for a few hours = bad.

Selling AFD t shirts from the "new" band = good.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

LOL i wouldnt join this shit for free

hows that message forum going there?

The forum is useless, if you factor in you can post on a number of "free" forums.  I guess Ron had some chats there.  That type of stuff would be cool, but it's not as if that's a regular thing. 

The tipping point for me to join was the "free" concert stream.  I was hoping there would be more like that in the future.  The "exclusive" stuff was a bonus for me, but helped justify the $60.  But if I get a few more free streams I'll be able to look past it.  If that doesn't happen though, then we might have some issues.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Aussie wrote:

14 real exclusive content.

What a piece of shit.  Appetite shirt anybody.

Showing up for an AFD lineup reunion for a few hours = bad.

Selling AFD t shirts from the "new" band = good.

16 so true. the hypocrisy in it is hilarious. Just a clear case of Axl wanting to cash in on the old guys legacy yet have nothing to do with them. Anyone who refuses to see this isn't paying attention.

Board footer