You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

Naltav wrote:

Looks great, design-wise. Hopefully they'll put up those proshot videos. Hopefully with improved audio! Also gonna be cool to see those pics from that Benzova chic!

With tech-savvy guys like Ron and DJ in the band, it should be better than the last one. Won't take much!
smile

Looks like there will be some sort of messageboard, because when you sign up for an account it says: "Your display name is what other people know you as. It’s shown on your profile and anywhere your avatar appears, like in comments and friends lists."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Caught that too. I also got "1 point" for signing up?

sounds like the reputation system on things like stackexchange.  quite a few sites use it now.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Looks great, design-wise. Hopefully they'll put up those proshot videos. Hopefully with improved audio! Also gonna be cool to see those pics from that Benzova chic!

With tech-savvy guys like Ron and DJ in the band, it should be better than the last one. Won't take much!
smile

Looks like there will be some sort of messageboard, because when you sign up for an account it says: "Your display name is what other people know you as. It’s shown on your profile and anywhere your avatar appears, like in comments and friends lists."

Caught that too. I also got "1 point" for signing up?

X-amount of points and you get a free bottle of custom-made AshbaSwag-nailpolish?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Come on guys, seriously? I know we're all trying to be positive, but really? Really?

GNR's website situation has been a laughing stock for years, like umm -- a decade.

I don't see it changing. I just don't.

I agree we shouldn't get TOO excited, but come on.  It HAS to be better than the previous site.  I mean, I think it already is, and it hasn't even launched yet.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Naltav wrote:

smile

Thats interesting. Fits with my theory they bought or finance mygnr now too. I think they might even look to roll that and htgth together or something making one big board on the new site.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm just linking to a fan-interaction company called like "ground control" or something...

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Ground control (grnd_crtl..or whatever) runs the sites and backends for several bands. So when you signed up, you signed up for those, too. Who knows what modules GNR wants on their site - that kind of login info would work for blog comments, or 'attending' events, or event reviews, all kinds of stuff. Forum is probably the least likely thing.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i'm just not seeing a GNR site at all or anywhere I can sign up or whatever yet..just seems to be ground control's company page or am i missing something?

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Ignore that...working now yikes

Board footer