You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

May i point that Britney started going mad when rumors of her mother having sex with her husband started to spread ? i checked, the times coincide.

When my own mother did something similar as i was in the USA alone in 2001, when i came back, i went through a spiral.

I'm coming out of it and we're in 2008 now.

Maybe i should never have talked about such a personal issue, but some mothers are whores, as some husbands/partners are too and let me tell you that the ultimate betrayal comes from your own mother.

When you happen to be with a volatile partner, you are on edge all the time, especially if he is a lying manipulator.
But when your own blood does something like this and sides with the hurtful partner afterwards, there is no one to stop you going down.
And you do.

Britney has been used, abused and sacrificed by the ones she loved most.

She does what she can to survive.

She'll see the light, eventually.

She was too fragile already to pick a fight.

Don't damn her.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

I never heard the rumor of her mother supposidly having sex with Kfed.   I tried looking it up didn't find anything.   If you have a link that'd be great just because I feel compelled to read the article.   I don't damn her but what I do damn is that she does this to herself and people feel sorry for her and think that those kids should be with her.   Regardless of how anyone deals with trauma, she's a grown up now and she needs to take care of herself as she proclaimed that she always wanted to do.    Having your kids taken away should be rock bottom but as we see in the tabloids, she's out and about except for going to her deposition to try to get those kids back.

Fucked up if you ask me and you can't blame the father for not wanting his kids with her.   I wouldn't want my kid with someone like that, that's for sure and anybody that would, would be crazy.    Here's the thing, either she gets help or she will continue to be ridiculed as much as she is now.

If she's hurting, she needs to accept help, instead of acting like a rebellous teenager and start acting like an adult and get herself together, plenty of people celebrity or not get themselves help.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I wouldn't want my kid around a man capable to have sex with his granny

the_real_jessica wrote:

Until I see article that relays this news, I have no opinion on that.    Anyhow, he has proven he is very capable of taking care of those kids and his other kids regardless who he has sex with.

Better then neglecting them as she's done and worse.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Until I see article that relays this news, I have no opinion on that.    Anyhow, he has proven he is very capable of taking care of those kids and his other kids regardless who he has sex with.

Better then neglecting them as she's done and worse.

I gotta say I've never heard anything like that story being referenced here either.

I happened to be talking to my husband and he heard of this, he said that this rumor came about when Britney cut off all ties to her mother and Kfed let her see the kids so the tabloids started photographing them and this rumor came about.   Not all that hard to believe that he let her see the kids.   So I don't believe this rumor to be true, that'd be like saying I am having sex with my fatherinlaw cuz I am out with him and my kids. 

Bottom line, anyone can say this rumor to be true but wouldn't Britney's lawyers bring this up in court if it were true when fighting for custody but if you really want to call a spade a spade, how about having britney going out with no underwear on and being photographed and getting drunk and picking up strange men and partying, yeah that's a moral parent.

She's at best a drug at worst she's insane and lost her mind, either way she's lost it.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

To 50 album (39) in Billboards in Europe
Europe _ single nine weeks currently at 24th position

Well you are certainly a fan of the most toxic/affected/drug addicted/mentally ill band in history so you would know.

I do not find her behavior acceptable I just sympathize with things she has been through as Jess pointed out the lack of support and trauma has been going on for a while and does not involve minor traumas actually rather mythical ones the average person thankfully will never experience. The children/father/mother will be forever at the mercy of Department of Children (welcome to the machine) now and it will not be long before Federline falls off his pedestal...I suspect he was more interested in the money than actually getting the children when this whole thing started.... considering he left his new baby to make them with Britney, he is know saint.  He will get his in due time...

This is why mental health in this country continues to be a taboo subject people won't  (can't) talk about. It is assumed it is a matter of will power to stop the train going down hill... that is why people don't get help. She has some responsibility in this no doubt but so did her doctors and lawyers and managers.. Who will get paid regardless of their ineptness and insensitivity and breach of ethics.  Once trust has been breached by everyone you depended on, its a long road back...no matter who you are. Years not weeks or days....

Yes I think it is terrible she cannot see her kids at all. So would most mothers I know.  Hopefully she has hit bottom and the time before the next court date will allow her to present a better image and get some help..  Of course she has never had to do either of those things on her own in front of the press and I don't see her good buddy Madonna jumping on a plane to help her.  I think as Federline's attorney said there is no winner in this situation. But I think Federline has worked to paint her in the worst possible light and that is how she ended up in part in psychotic state. What an ass...This is not the first time she has had this kind of breakdown, just the worst....To bad no one caught it the first time around certainly not that Barbie doll facility in Malibu she went to. Unfortunately 12 step programs usually don't include certified educated mental health professionals just recovering addicts with one program fits all mentality. They don't always fit....

While I have friends in Long Island that have had their fair share of difficulties, they also come from a place of higher education than the average American with greater wisdom and wealth in family support coming from generations of privilege. This is a much different environment than Britney's family has brought to bare on her life. I'll be up there this summer looking forward to it....Hope to see Zeppelin!

By the way could you define normal for me?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah wasnt this part of the reason they split?

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

well if the Scientology rumor is true she is now out of the general public or any man's hands and is being indoctrinated. She now  has a powerful support group that will protect and isolate her for better or worse... it is probably the only way to play "the game" at the level it has been taken too...So if that is the case that is that we will be seeing a lot less of Britney...All I can say positive at this point is at least she wont be drugged to death and if Federline has any weakness it won't be long before you see it as they will choose her attorneys moving forth. Lovely blue buildings filled with the indoctrinated slaves of the rich, that usually don't make the Hollywood tour like the Celebrity center does...remains to be seen but like much in the Britney saga it makes for good press true or not.

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.ph … Itemid=182

Board footer