You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Spears gives up kids after standoff

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

4 paparazzi arrested for chasing Britney

Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.

The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

isnt this how Princess Diana died? 18

You think the Queen is out to kill Britney too? wink

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

4 paparazzi arrested for chasing Britney

Los Angeles police Lt. Mario Munoz said officers observed several cars following a white Mercedes-Benz around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in Mission Hills.

The cars were following Spears' car too closely and traveling at unsafe speed. They also made several unsafe lane changes, authorities said.

Munoz said officers stopped the Mercedes, interviewed Spears and released the 26-year-old pop star after verifying her driver's license.

But the four photographers in the cars chasing her were booked for investigation of reckless driving.

isnt this how Princess Diana died? 18

You think the Queen is out to kill Britney too? wink

I don't think she ever was wink

More like tried to warn Burrell someone would try it, but some people are as thick as lamb shit

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Britney Has Multiple Personality Disorder?
01/18/2008

(antiMusic) We've more or less had an embargo on Britney stories for the past couple weeks as they have become more and more frivolous. However, we have to break that embargo for a very strange report from TMZ which claims that Britney suffers from the rather serious and rare mental illness known as multiple personality disorder. This may explain some of her more bizarre behavior, then again the pressure of living under the media microscope might be a more believable explanation. Here is the TMZ story: Sources are now painting a very disturbing picture of Britney Spears, or whoever she happens to be at any given moment.
We're told the whole British accent thing -- well, it's more than an accent. Britney has multiple personalities, including, as people in her life call it, "the British girl." We're told when Spears loses the British personality, she has absolutely no idea what she did during the time she assumed that personality.

Sources say Brit has a number of other identities, where she becomes "the weepy girl, the diva, the incoherent girl," and on and on. Sources say Britney had become the British girl the day she didn't show for her deposition and has no recollection of it

http://www.antimusic.com/news/08/jan/18 … rder.shtml

personally i believe the bolded portion... she needs to take a time out...seriously

the_real_jessica

If she does, it may be about time Sillywood did something about is major drug turnover.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Wow wonder of wonders i said she was suffering from Disassociation a while back didn't I? Not nearly as sympathetic a condition huh? Since she was flouting her virginity in 2003 I think it is safe to say she has lived through enough Trauma to cause some dissociations. K-fed certainly helped her right along.... Not exactly the same thing as Multiple Personality Disorder kind of like its cousin through Trauma...Wow its almost like Axl brought up this subject in Videos a few years ago... The amount of this type of Trauma related afflictions following the nineties should not be to surprising. look at what rock stars idolize today. Manson, making movies like Halloween... it makes for such pleasant small talk in the bars.....oH AND ALL THE ROSES, they don't smell so sweet anymore...at least not when any of them open there mouths... They act more like vipers than guns....No  honor left in the West...The only band left that could have filled stadiums from our generation they took them out too... Mentally took them all out... Not a far drive... blame drugs and money, Know its not the money...Makes you wonder who they are??/It sure did me when I was living through it... I know that will be a bit hard to swallow for some people but you know it looks different when your on the inside trying to get out....it's like being form Casablanca if you were not there you really cant know... and apparently no one is talking... still....and the ones that would? Would you believe them anyway?

the_real_jessica

seven, check your private messages

Seven wrote:

Wow wonder of wonders i said she was suffering from Disassociation a while back didn't I? Not nearly as sympathetic a condition huh? Since she was flouting her virginity in 2003 I think it is safe to say she has lived through enough Trauma to cause some dissociations. K-fed certainly helped her right along.... Not exactly the same thing as Multiple Personality Disorder kind of like its cousin through Trauma...Wow its almost like Axl brought up this subject in Videos a few years ago... The amount of this type of Trauma related afflictions following the nineties should not be to surprising. look at what rock stars idolize today. Manson, making movies like Halloween... it makes for such pleasant small talk in the bars.....oH AND ALL THE ROSES, they don't smell so sweet anymore...at least not when any of them open there mouths... They act more like vipers than guns....No  honor left in the West...The only band left that could have filled stadiums from our generation they took them out too... Mentally took them all out... Not a far drive... blame drugs and money, Know its not the money...Makes you wonder who they are??/It sure did me when I was living through it... I know that will be a bit hard to swallow for some people but you know it looks different when your on the inside trying to get out....it's like being form Casablanca if you were not there you really cant know... and apparently no one is talking... still....and the ones that would? Would you believe them anyway?

So your saying you've lived a celebrities life and know what it's like?

Every celebrity has to take criticism and have to deal with life when they take off and make tons of money and then get whatever they want or maybe some as child stars get told what to do and then go off and rebell after a while.    Some do it with ease, others have trouble with it and others are extreme.
She is extreme and I really don't believe she's all mental, I do believe that drugs has something to do with it.   While she may have had trauma, we all have had trauma it's how you deal with it and she is closing anyone off that wants to help her or better yet as myself and many others have said, she needs to help herself instead she falls deeper into this abyss and because her music career is still in the toilet, she keeps her celebrity up by going to where the Paps are and do this bizarre shit.   She's acting like Madonna but about a 1000 times worse, keep your name in the media even if it's something bizarre or crazy.

Hundreds of musicians have recorded songs or have done videos related to Manson, maybe because it's badass, I have no clue why but what does this have to do with Britney?   What does RZ doing Halloween have to do with her either?    No honor, please... NIN was one of the groups that did a video infront of the house where Sharon Tate was murdered, I am not saying it's right but they still fill stadiums and RZ branching out to director, good for him.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I think it's weird that they picked her up the other day and say she wasn't on drugs.  As far as I know, when they do sobriety tests and the like, the tests usually do not pick up on cocaine.  Although, she'd have to do a shitload of cocaine to be this fucked up.  While she may be clean, I think that past heavy drug use or something else is causing her to be this retarded.  Whatever it is, her head's pretty messed up.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Yeah and I was glad when Sharon Tate's mom had the respect to tear down that freaking house.  These kinds of morbid inputs do eventually wear at you. Lets just say you and I don't see this eye to eye. I live with a conservative and they are more judging than intuitive. If I can live with them I can live with our not seeing eye to eye on this matter. Its not living like a celebrity I am talking about it is the music scene on the West coast which has become toxic poisoned.

Trauma is not processed the same by everyone. Mental illness can affect even the most sturdy soul given enough stress. I don't think NIN fills stadiums, but then again I have not followed them in years...Thats the point Rock lost its power and I think all the violent images are part of the reason why, the momentum it takes to bring them to fruition sucks from the momentum it takes to move away from them.
As backslash pointed out no drugs in her system? That sure seems like a psychotic break then doesn't it? Maybe she was just acting like that for the attention in your book, but I think she is in extreme trauma  mode.  They took her kids as bad a mother as she may be They took her freaking kids...Now under those circumstances I don't know many women with two small children who would be acting very sane and considered sane. Go to someone for help, like her mother who turned on her back in July or August. The ultimate betrayal? yeah she has a strong support group there, no wonder she runs baby....

How is Britney doing on the charts?

She was treating her kids bad and doing this long before they took them from her.  They should have took them from her sooner then they did.   Definitely we agree to disagree on this subject, whether she is on drugs or not, or just having a mental breakdown for about a year, then she needs to do something about it.   Feeling sorry for her when she created this mess to me is rediculous.    It's people like this that feed her behavior and deem it somehow acceptable.

When they took her to the hospital that night, they held her on a mental case but it was never deemed 100 percent yes or no that she was or wasn't on drugs.

I have no clue what she is doing on the charts but I can tell you it's not block busting like she once was.

As far as NIN, yes they do fill arenas, one of my friends is a huge NIN fan.

Anyhow as far as Hollywood being toxic, hasn't it always been, look at Judy Garland and Marilyn Monroe.
Look at Motley Crue and the excess that happened to them as well as other bands that have gotten caught up in it.   Fame is toxic if you don't know how to handle it.

Board footer