You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Feb. 19th, 2012 - House of Blues, Chicago, IL

Gibbo wrote:

Im at work nOw when I get home I'll upload it to mediafire and put it in the download section for those people who didnt get the steam

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Someone on facebook told me that it takes them "a few hours" to process the files from the stream, then it will be available again.

I'm hanging to catch the second half of the show at it seemed like a pretty good one from the half I caught before I had to go out. Great that GNR do these streams these days. It's kinda fun chatting to everyone in real time about the shows too. Real community spirit to it all smile

I only caught from Tommys solo onwards, bout half the show I think, sorry I missed Estranged but it was still worth it. I almost gave it a miss cause I was so sleepy, its been a while since I seen 6am lol! If they do any streams in europe it will be great having a few drinks and a smoke and tune right in 9

johndivney wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Im at work nOw when I get home I'll upload it to mediafire and put it in the download section for those people who didnt get the steam

sweet. legend.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Its streaming again. Chinese Democracy just starting, not sure if it just starts the show from the beginning when you log in. Keeps buffering hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Nice one! Looked a great gig, the band was so slick. Did you recognise that accoustic jam Richard and Ron did before Patience? (I think it was Patience)

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

It did sound good, I was very impressed whenever those two started jamming together, they were complimenting each other perfectly, great stuff!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

7 AFD songs and 7 CD songs.

I like that.

Board footer