You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 20 Seconds of the new Slash Song "You're A Lie" from Apocalyptic Lov

Sky Dog wrote:

not arguing about muscle and  fat...just suprised he doesn't at least drink beer....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

A lot of people who are addicts stay off all substances when they get clean.

Considering last time he quit drugs slash kept drinking and smoking in VR then had a relapse maybe he's trying out total sobriety these days.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm just saying I have an addictive personality and i struggle with moderation, it's kind of all or nothing for me, so I imagine it's similar with people who have exposure to hard drugs.

Even with stuff like junk food i'm like that, i'd rather eat like no fries or 4 large servings of fries, this idea of having 1 fries or just a few of someone elses fries makes no sense in my brain. it's just enough to remind me i want to abuse the substance.

I'd guess maybe drinking is like that to someone like slash. Why stop at a taste?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

hahaha im the same way Monkey

how people order and only eat 2 pieces of pizza is beyond me.. if i order it.. i gotta eat every fucking bit of it.

Slash def is thicker.. i saw Rock Am Ring and he isn't "skinny" but he can still pull off the no shirt.

Sky Dog wrote:

Axl can't do the shirt thing anymore..:nervous:...I'm quite a binge purge person as well.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Im the same too, I'm either the designated driver or I'm drinking. If I'm drinking then I pin my ears back and go hard at it!  There's no inbetween.

I hear ya on the pizza thing too D, I'm like that.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Damn, Did someone rip this to MP3? I need it.

See, this pisses me off... If u don't want people stealing ur shit.. make it available after it debuts. inexcusable this isn't already on Itunes.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Lol this is funny am the same

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
-D- wrote:

Damn, Did someone rip this to MP3? I need it.

See, this pisses me off... If u don't want people stealing ur shit.. make it available after it debuts. inexcusable this isn't already on Itunes.

Iv put it in the download section if anyone wants it http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 34#p225634

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Sounds like a filler track to me.  I've heard worse, but I hope this isn't the best thing they have to offer.

Board footer