You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 20 Seconds of the new Slash Song "You're A Lie" from Apocalyptic Lov

Lomax wrote:

You have transcended all classification and are thus godlike.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I already said this, but I really can get into Slash's playing on this, but Myles is .... uh, not good. And Slash continually choosing to work with people that make his overall body of work mediocre reflects on him as an artist, not his playing ability. His playing ability is great if not better than ever.

Does this makes me an Axlite or Slashite? Discuss.

People are quick to throw those labels out around here, seemingly for no reason at all.  A case of guilty until proven innocent. 

But honestly, everyone knows you're a Bucketheadite.  There's no disguising that.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I already said this, but I really can get into Slash's playing on this, but Myles is .... uh, not good. And Slash continually choosing to work with people that make his overall body of work mediocre reflects on him as an artist, not his playing ability. His playing ability is great if not better than ever.

Axlite cause same can be said for axl. Robin ron paul richard are wayyyyy below axls level also

Scott is at least a top notch vocalist and bucket was criminally under utilized by axl

faldor

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Axlite cause same can be said for axl. Robin ron paul richard are wayyyyy below axls level also

Scott is at least a top notch vocalist and bucket was criminally under utilized by axl

Not to speak for bigbri, but I think he'd probably say the same thing for Axl these days.  That just wasn't being discussed.  Not everything has to be a comparison between the two.

-D-

-D- wrote:

He posted that and asked a question. It was an axlite post. Doesnt make him an axlite but that particular post is.

faldor

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

He posted that and asked a question. It was an axlite post. Doesnt make him an axlite but that particular post is.

Well technically he asked if that post MADE HIM an axlite or a slashite.  His point was people get branded one way or another for posting how they truly feel.  And your response proves that.  Because he constructively criticizes Slash, he's an "axlite"?  Doesn't seem right to me.

One post does not make a man.

This is a ridiculous conversation.  Get me out of this.

Lomax wrote:

parachute.jpg

-D-

-D- wrote:
faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

Well technically he asked if that post MADE HIM an axlite or a slashite.  His point was people get branded one way or another for posting how they truly feel.  And your response proves that.  Because he constructively criticizes Slash, he's an "axlite"?  Doesn't seem right to me.

One post does not make a man.

This is a ridiculous conversation.  Get me out of this.

U arent set in  stone one way or ghe other. The pendulum can swing both ways. That particular post is axlite

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, D, I think you stepped in that one. I'm disgusted by both Axl and Slash.

I hate equally.

Faldor's right though, I'm probably a Bucketheadite.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

To me it sounds more like Baz, and Whitesnake, and some of the other 80's acts are doing in the current.

That's excatly what I got from the 20 secs, haven't heard rest though yet.

Board footer