You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

gnfnraxl wrote:

Every year, if the band don't play, somebody will play songs from the band being inducted.  Axl won't show up and yet, all the others wanna play.  So what do you do?  You find somebody to replace the one that won't play.  In this case Axl.  If the rest of the guys are cool with Kennedy singing then that is what everybody will get.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah right i dont know anything about rrhof being in australia do you think it could be a last min decsion i would like to see them play but having a replacement singer want go down well who ever it is

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Yeah right i dont know anything about rrhof being in australia do you think it could be a last min decsion i would like to see them play but having a replacement singer want go down well who ever it is

Why wouldn't it?  Happened with other bands before.  If it is Myles Kennedy it could be anyone who is attending.  Hell could be the lead singer of Green day.  As long as the others are cool.  It can happen.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah right i hope its not the green day singer god

johndivney wrote:

kid rock myles & green day guy'll sing unless kr isn't happening which case it'll prob be just miles

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

If Myles is performing it's a total disaster and I will at once jump RIGHT onto Axl's side and agree with him. I'm telling you.

Stay the fuck away Myles, you got less to do there than Josh Freese.

Axl did this to himself.  It didn't have to be this way.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Myles is good on PC, SCOM, outro to rocket queen and parts of nightrain. I am with D, I would take him over nothing.

But yet again people put out how *wrong* it is for Axl to continue with GNR and release Chinese Democracy with a bunch of hicks but yet Myles and Slash playing at the Hall of Fame is alright because "it's better than nothing".

Does no one but me see the double standards in that???

Right?  None of this is right.  Better than nothing is what people said.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:

kid rock myles & green day guy'll sing unless kr isn't happening which case it'll prob be just miles

I like Green Day, but they can't play or sing GnR level songs.  They are good at what they do, but there's a significant talent gap there.  It would be worse than Slash was playing EVH.

johndivney wrote:

Funny the diff places we all draw the line, & what constitutes a total disaster.
IMO we're still sifting thru the rubble of the org disaster.
Just am sad it's so fking petty & theyre nvr done ripping off the fans they really have no honour, p risible bunch all round. Wtf am I even doing? Enjoying the soap opera I guess..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

If Myles is performing it's a total disaster and I will at once jump RIGHT onto Axl's side and agree with him. I'm telling you.

Stay the fuck away Myles, you got less to do there than Josh Freese.

Axl did this to himself.  It didn't have to be this way.

So the actions of others, say if Myles singing is merely a bi-product of Axl being a coward?

"Axl did this, so I'm not responsible for my actions"

Or?

Board footer