You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Aussie wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Im not sure who else they could get to do vocals on a couple of songs (if that's what they intend to do) at such short notice.  If they decided not to sing themselves (i.e. Duff etc), then who else would they get?

Any other singer that they probably could get I would imagine would want more than 3 days to practice.  Also I don't think they exactly want an Axl impersonator, ie someone trying to sign it exactly the way Axl does and make it sound like him.  Myles will probably get a world of hate from hardcore Axl fans because he doesn't sound as good as Axl or sound like Axl.  Well I don't believe he tries to be Axl.

That said my preference would be if he wasn't involved with it.  My problem is I can't come up with a better solution if I was them at such short notice.

That's what makes Izzy's no-show such a disappointment. If he went, they would have enough material in the GN'R vault for him and Duff to sing it themselves. 14 Years, Dust N' Bones, Double Talking Jive, It's So Easy, Patience, etc.

Plenty of good material that they could pull off without Axl or a nasally singer like Myles.

Yeah it's a shit effort from Izzy, he could of given them the optin to do what you have suggested and save the night somewhat.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

even the audio sucks

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Furbush wrote:

even the audio sucks

It was good earlier but they turned it down now, so it's difficult to hear.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Izzy was waiting to see what Axl was going to do before making a decison, at least that's what I got from his statement.

I reckon he's only interested in doing this type of gig properly.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah I cant hear much but rambling right now. Hoping it gets better when GnR comes around

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I can't hear a thing on that stream. Audio is too quiet.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Audios better now my end

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Aussie wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Im not sure who else they could get to do vocals on a couple of songs (if that's what they intend to do) at such short notice.  If they decided not to sing themselves (i.e. Duff etc), then who else would they get?

Any other singer that they probably could get I would imagine would want more than 3 days to practice.  Also I don't think they exactly want an Axl impersonator, ie someone trying to sign it exactly the way Axl does and make it sound like him.  Myles will probably get a world of hate from hardcore Axl fans because he doesn't sound as good as Axl or sound like Axl.  Well I don't believe he tries to be Axl.

That said my preference would be if he wasn't involved with it.  My problem is I can't come up with a better solution if I was them at such short notice.

That's what makes Izzy's no-show such a disappointment. If he went, they would have enough material in the GN'R vault for him and Duff to sing it themselves. 14 Years, Dust N' Bones, Double Talking Jive, It's So Easy, Patience, etc.

Plenty of good material that they could pull off without Axl or a nasally singer like Myles.

Yeah it's a shit effort from Izzy, he could of given them the optin to do what you have suggested and save the night somewhat.

It would have been a great night with him involved. Check out this video from last night at the Cleveland House of Blues. I'm convinced Izzy and Duff could pull off something similar with the RRHOF audience:

[youtube]qQncbfF80rk&feature=related[/youtube]

Would have been an epic way to close their set and indeed that chapter of their lives.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The guys should reunite without Axl, tour as Guns n Roses and really fuck the redhead. If they could get Izzy, I'd see them in a heartbeat over the Hoosier fuckface.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

This day just makes me feel kind of sad about being a GN'R fan in all honesty.

Board footer