You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Interesting that regarding Axl coming he says "I would assume so but we haven’t talked about it”. Isn't his normal line that he hasn't spoken to Axl at all for years? Am I reading too much here or does that mean maybe they have at least talked about something even if not RRHOF?

I doubt he and Axl have talked.  He could be saying that he hasn't talked about Axl coming, to Duff or any of the other guys, just as well.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Slash talks about old Gn'R as if it was some little project that didn't work out. YOU WERE THE BIGGEST BAND IN THE WORLD! Stop talking as if you are so oblivious to it and go play a couple damn songs.

"Its been so long since I've had anything to do with Guns N' Roses that I just don't really get it"- Slash

Are your freaking believeing me!? Guns N' Roses is the reason why you can't walk down the street without getting noticed, and why you live in a mansion., and played in a Super Bowl halftime

Don't act as if you totally forgot about it all.

Here's to Slash "Man Up!"- Judge Joe Brown

I think he's aware of it. How many GN'R tracks does he play during his set these days? When he was opening for Ozzy, around half of his set was GN'R stuff.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I don't think they would keep it as a giant surprise - the organizers will want the media to be all over this so it would be better to be able to announce that they are playing as the world's music media will decend en masse.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If Axl doesn't show, they should do an instrumental of Night Train or Rocket Queen. Leave the mic stand there for Axl, he can walk up if he wants to.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Do you reckon axl will show up russ

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Here we go again-

All signs point to GN'R not playing, yet their online fans have decided they are probably playing. That way when they don't you can bitch, moan and blame Axl for something that you already knew wasn't going to happen.

Giggity.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

If Slash says "not" and Duff and Matt said "it would be nice", my feeling is that the reunion banners should come down and the old AFD line up pics get put away.
And..somebody put Stephen on suicide watch for Jesus' sake..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Do you reckon axl will show up russ

I have no doubt in my mind that Axl will be there.

Do ya want to put a bet on it if he doesnt show up you by me the next slash cd if he shows up ill buy you the next GNR cd 16

Board footer