You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I could honestly care less about other's perceptions. I wish Axl would speak more about what happened to quell the tide of these myths.

But the writing is on the wall for anyone that wants to read it.

If you didn't care about other people's perceptions, this conversation wouldn't even be taking place.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Axl brought business books on tour, learned the industry, and fought hard to protect his livelihood.

Very few people realize how involved he was in not getting swindled.

So he swindled his band mates instead.  How honorable...

I see you have finally shown your hand.

If he 'swindled' his bandmates, then S&D have the courts at their disposal to reverse that. Unless of course they weren't swindled at all.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Answer me this then KV, Alan Nven got Peter Paterno to draw up a partnership agreement which Axl refused to sign so it sat in a draw. Axl then sacked Niven and post that event took control of the name.

How ethical do you think that was even if not illegal? Why would he not sign it other than the fact he wanted to fuck the other guys over?

Also what was the statute of limitations on them launching a claim for this shit too? Honest question, was it passed before they realized what had happened?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Axl brought business books on tour, learned the industry, and fought hard to protect his livelihood.

Very few people realize how involved he was in not getting swindled.

If he 'swindled' his bandmates, then S&D have the courts at their disposal to reverse that. Unless of course they weren't swindled at all.

LOL - finally showed my hand?  I did it several posts ago.  Heck, several years ago.  Same way I know your hand based on your denial that ANYTHING happened.  Slash and Duff just smiled and gave Axl whatever he wanted because he was such a good guy...

Proving it is quite different than knowing it happened.  The burden of proof is on two guys that were junkies.  There's no way thay will be able to prove anything.

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I could honestly care less about other's perceptions. I wish Axl would speak more about what happened to quell the tide of these myths.

If you didn't care about other people's perceptions, this conversation wouldn't even be taking place.

True enough. Sometimes I can't help myself when I see so many cling to so many unproven or blatantly false beliefs.

Confronting ignorance does not, however, validate those beliefs. Confronting ignorance deprives it of sustenance.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

True enough. Sometimes I can't help myself when I see so many cling to so many unproven or blatantly false beliefs.

Confronting ignorance does not, however, validate those beliefs. Confronting ignorance deprives it of sustenance.

You best start confronting yourself.  You're in the same dream world Axl is in.

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

LOL - finally showed my hand?  I did it several posts ago.  Heck, several years ago.  Same way I know your hand based on your denial that ANYTHING happened.  Slash and Duff just smiled and gave Axl whatever he wanted because he was such a good guy...

Proving it is quite different than knowing it happened.  The burden of proof is on two guys that were junkies.  There's no way thay will be able to prove anything.

Well, they never tried to prove it. What does that tell you?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Well, they never tried to prove it. What does that tell you?

It tells me they were two junkies that couldn't prove anything.  Just what I said.  Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:

I think our conversation is at an end.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think our conversation is at an end.

God I hope so.  You're running in circles because you don't have much ground to stand on.

Board footer