You are not logged in. Please register or login.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

buzzsaw wrote:

It tells me they were two junkies that couldn't prove anything.  Just what I said.  Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I find that impossible to believe considering the other people around when this alleged incident occurred.

Sorry, but I am not in the business of proving negatives. I look at evidence and try to figure out what could have happened.

But if you like to live in a world of fairies and evil witch-like Axls, get down with your bad self.

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You best start confronting yourself.  You're in the same dream world Axl is in.

I think our conversation is at an end.

God I hope so.  You're running in circles because you don't have much ground to stand on.

LMAO.

Usually it is the one who resorts to personal attacks who has run out things to say.

But, I agree that it is time for us to move on.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I actually can't watch more than a few seconds of those R&RHOF videos without getting overwhelmingly sad and angry that Axl couldn't set aside his pride for TEN FUCKING MINUTES to perform at that event. What a waste.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It tells me they were two junkies that couldn't prove anything.  Just what I said.  Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I find that impossible to believe considering the other people around when this alleged incident occurred.

Sorry, but I am not in the business of proving negatives. I look at evidence and try to figure out what could have happened.

But if you like to live in a world of fairies and evil witch-like Axls, get down with your bad self.

LOL - You listen to what Axl says and agree with it.

Nobody is asking you to prove anything; mostly because you can't. 

See, everybody is doing what you said

I look at evidence and try to figure out what could have happened

That's how we all form our opinions.  Lets suppose everything Axl did was completely legal (eliminate the entire debate we're having).  Does that make it right?  Legal and right are two different things. 

You just don't do that to people, and if you do (legal or not), you live with the consequences of it.  So that actual facts that you're so stuck on really don't even matter in this case.  There's nothing Axl could say or use as justification for doing what he did that is going to make it okay to a lot of people.  Axl knows this.  Why don't you get it?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I think our conversation is at an end.

God I hope so.  You're running in circles because you don't have much ground to stand on.

LMAO.

Usually it is the one who resorts to personal attacks who has run out things to say.

Agreed, which is why I haven't used any.  I'm just pointing out that you keep going back to the same thing every time a point is made and we're going in circles.  I've posted the same thing (in different ways) three times now.  You keep circling the conversation back because you can't continue once we get to the point of you admitting what Axl did was not right regardless of if it was legal or not.  That's where you take it back to what is legal or people believing the unproven...

Sky Dog wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I actually can't watch more than a few seconds of those R&RHOF videos without getting overwhelmingly sad and angry that Axl couldn't set aside his pride for TEN FUCKING MINUTES to perform at that event. What a waste.

Izzy gets a free pass? Unbelievable

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:

That's how we all form our opinions.  Lets suppose everything Axl did was completely legal (eliminate the entire debate we're having).  Does that make it right?  Legal and right are two different things. 

You just don't do that to people, and if you do (legal or not), you live with the consequences of it.  So that actual facts that you're so stuck on really don't even matter in this case.  There's nothing Axl could say or use as justification for doing what he did that is going to make it okay to a lot of people.  Axl knows this.  Why don't you get it?

What you don't get is that I am not basing this 'opinion' solely on Axl's account. As I have brought up numerous times, one can read the S&D brief in which they attempt to gain exclusive rights to the old G&R catalog and rescind Axl's hold on the partnership and understand where they are coming from.

This isn't taken from the mouth or mind of Axl. Remember that.

Does Axl's actions make it right? Well, that is for each individual person to weigh. Would Slash and Duff have run the band into the ground considering their substance problems and the history of such bands doing just that?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Agreed.  And I know you're a pretty big Axl/new band supporter.  Thanks for the honesty.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What you don't get is that I am not basing this 'opinion' solely on Axl's account. As I have brought up numerous times, one can read the S&D brief in which they attempt to gain exclusive rights to the old G&R catalog and rescind Axl's hold on the partnership and understand where they are coming from.

This isn't taken from the mouth or mind of Axl. Remember that.

Does Axl's actions make it right? Well, that is for each individual person to weigh. Would Slash and Duff have run the band into the ground considering their substance problems and the history of such bands doing just that?

Again, you're going back to legal.  This isn't about legal.  Circling around yet again...

killingvector

buzzsaw wrote:
killingvector wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

LMAO.

Agreed, which is why I haven't used any.  I'm just pointing out that you keep going back to the same thing every time a point is made and we're going in circles.  I've posted the same thing (in different ways) three times now.  You keep circling the conversation back because you can't continue once we get to the point of you admitting what Axl did was not right regardless of if it was legal or not.  That's where you take it back to what is legal or people believing the unproven...

It doesn't matter. You used the word swindle, that implies an illegality.

What I am saying to you is that there is no evidence the name change occurred due to an act of coercion due to substance abuse or otherwise. S&D signed over the name willingly, knowing the full consequences of their actions. The myth is the pre-show ultimatum.

Was it right? That is a question for Slash and Duff to conclude.

Board footer