You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Ali wrote:

I must have missed the point where it was confirmed that Izzy will show up and wants to play that night at the HOF with the old band.  Can someone, perhaps Bono or DCK or Mikka, who is convinced that Axl is the ONLY roadblock to a RRHOF reunion performance please post a link or something to confirm that?

Ali

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

I don't disagree, but like I said before.  I'm not convinced he's the ONLY one holding this reunion up.  Take a closer look at Izzy and Slash for two other possible major roadblocks.

Slash mostly.

No, Ali, we're dealing with mind readers here, remember... They know every little detail about things they don't know anything about.

I'm not a mind reader.  Slash lies and plays to the media.  Don't believe me?  Read his fucking book.  He tells the story about how Axl got the GNR name at least twice and both are very different stories.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Slash mostly.

No, Ali, we're dealing with mind readers here, remember... They know every little detail about things they don't know anything about.

16 yup mind readers alright yet we've got people on the board who after hearing Slash say with his own words that they should play and he'd like to play that he's lieing and playing the media to make Axl look bad. WOW!

Funny how the people who use actual facts to support their opinions are the so called mind readers and know nothing about anythng yet the people who use their opinions to support their opinions are the one's in the know roll Carry on, it's becoming more and more hilarious.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess those are the mind readers who nix all the interviews from the past 15 years and try to fabricate a paralel universe, where Slash or Izzy is the roadblock. Funny people.

+1 It's beyond hilarious at this point no?

Look at the post above this one.

Ali, faldor and myself are saying there's more than one story. We're not even saying that it might not all be Axl's fault. But it has to be his fault for some of you guys.

And in another thread it's been stated that Axl has not said no. No one has.

It's not about painting Axl or Slash as the bad guys, which you and mikka desperately want to do.  It's the fact we don't know what's going on and, especialy you two, but you want to go off on people who disagree with you because you assume to know everything.

But take your 15 years of whatever from whatever interviews that clearly give you an insight into people's minds and a situation where the parties involved have said that no one is attemptiing to get together, and have not laid any blame on anyone for it. But you guys desperately, desperately, need Axl to be this horrible troll who's preventing you from being happy... At least in regards to the old line up... Hopefully.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Ali wrote:

I must have missed the point where it was confirmed that Izzy will show up and wants to play that night at the HOF with the old band.  Can someone, perhaps Bono or DCK or Mikka, who is convinced that Axl is the ONLY roadblock to a RRHOF reunion performance please post a link or something to confirm that?

Ali

DCK was being sarcastic, Ali.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

While I have always believed that Axl has more than his share of faults on the demise of GNR.  I've always believed that he ain't the only one to blame.  Slash definitely has his share of fault in this.  And the others probably have their faults too.  But I've always said that Slash could be more to blame than what the majority think.  Does it mean Axl should be exonarated?  Nope!  But I wouldn't put all the blame on him.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ali, faldor and myself are saying there's more than one story. We're not even saying that it might not all be Axl's fault. But it has to be his fault for some of you guys.

It's not about painting Axl or Slash as the bad guys, which you and mikka desperately want to do.  It's the fact we don't know what's going on and, especialy you two, but you want to go off on people who disagree with you because you assume to know everything.

But take your 15 years of whatever from whatever interviews that clearly give you an insight into people's minds and a situation where the parties involved have said that no one is attemptiing to get together, and have not laid any blame on anyone for it. But you guys desperately, desperately, need Axl to be this horrible troll who's preventing you from being happy... At least in regards to the old line up... Hopefully.

16 what's desperate is the people doing their damn best to present the possibility that Axl isn't the main problem here. That's fucking hilarious given all the info we've had over the last 15 years. Oh but you wanna dismiss all that info and presnet your opinons as reasons to justify your opinions. Gotcha!  And to say nobody knows what's going on ESPECIALLY me and Mikka? Dude pull your fucking head right out of your ass. How can you even begin to suggest that Mikka and I are less in the know than anyone else. Are you privy to some special information that for some reason Mikka and I have not been made aware of? Especially you two? You've serioulsy lost it dude.

I don't need anything desperately. It's clear YOU need desperately for it to be someone else other than Axl. You're deluusional and you're clinging to the hope that your hero won't be the one holding this up when the rest of the world knows exactly what the issue is. Whether it's Axl or his team of handlers it's clear as day who's the main road block in all of this. To deny it is dellusional rose coloured fanboy nutswinging dellusions of grandure.

For the other members to all come out and say they'd love to do it and you ignore that is hilarious.

Like I said though carry on because it's becoming increasingly hilarious by the mninute.

Oh and this constant opinion you express that I or anyone else need something to unfold in this situation to be happy in life is bullshit.  It's sad that you feel people who don't share your view on things are misreable in their own lives. Makes you look fucking pathetic.

Ali

Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

16 yup mind readers alright yet we've got people on the board who after hearing Slash say with his own words that they should play and he'd like to play that he's lieing and playing the media to make Axl look bad. WOW!

Funny how the people who use actual facts to support their opinions are the so called mind readers and know nothing about anythng yet the people who use their opinions to support their opinions are the one's in the know roll Carry on, it's becoming more and more hilarious.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess those are the mind readers who nix all the interviews from the past 15 years and try to fabricate a paralel universe, where Slash or Izzy is the roadblock. Funny people.

+1 It's beyond hilarious at this point no?

Yeah, exactly.  To put it another way - Axl's participation is a potential roadblock, and I understand exactly why it seems unlikely.  But, if Izzy doesn't show up or doesn't want to play, then it is effectively irrelevant what Axl's position is because a full reunion will not be possible due to the lack of Izzy's participation.

As of now, Izzy's status for the HOF induction ceremony is an open item.  Therefore, it is still a potential roadblock to a full reunion at the HOF.

Seriously, what the hell is so difficult to digest and acknowledge about that?

Ali

Ali

Ali wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

16 what's desperate is the people doing their damn best to present the possibility that Axl isn't the main problem here. That's fucking hilarious given all the info we've had over the last 15 years. Oh but you wanna dismiss all that info and presnet your opinons as reasons to justify your opinions. Gotcha!  And to say nobody knows what's going on ESPECIALLY me and Mikka? Dude pull your fucking head right out of your ass. How can you even begin to suggest that Mikka and I are less in the know than anyone else. Are you privy to some special information that for some reason Mikka and I have not been made aware of? Especially you two? You've serioulsy lost it dude.

I don't need anything desperately. It's clear YOU need desperately for it to be someone else other than Axl. You're deluusional and you're clinging to the hope that your hero won't be the one holding this up when the rest of the world knows exactly what the issue is. Whether it's Axl or his team of handlers it's clear as day who's the main road block in all of this. To deny it is dellusional rose coloured fanboy nutswinging dellusions of grandure.

For the other members to all come out and say they'd love to do it and you ignore that is hilarious.

Liek I sauid though carry on because it's becoming increasingly hilarious by the mninute.

What is it with you and making straw man arguments and potshots like "dellusional rose coloured fanboy nutswinging dellusions of grandure"? 

First, off you completely misunderstand.  No one is saying you are less in the know than anyone else.  Just that you are not mind readers.  You're assuming that Izzy will be present at the HOF ceremony and/or that he'll want to play that night.  No one, including you, knows that for certain at this point.

Second, no one is saying that someone other than Axl is the "main" issue, only that a full reunion isn't solely dependent on him.

Last, it's possible to make your point without the personal invective.

Ali

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Ali wrote:

As of now, Izzy's status for the HOF induction ceremony is an open item.  Therefore, it is still a potential roadblock to a full reunion at the HOF.
Ali

So is Axl.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Like I said though carry on because it's becoming increasingly hilarious by the mninute.

Oh and this constant opinion you express that I or anyone else need something to unfold in this situation to be happy in life is bullshit.  It's sad that you feel people who don't share your view on things are misreable in their own lives. Makes you look fucking pathetic.

Mikka is clearly irrational... You are borderline irrational and full blown disrespectful, arrogant and abrasive. Your opinions on Axl and GN'R are pretty much irrelevant to me, especially Mikka, personally, because of how jaded you guys are and how YOU decide to interact with people.

Learn how to talk to people, bono. What is pathetic is your constant, needless, unusual aggression and temper tantrums and how you like to attack people. Take a pill, take a hit, or whatever, and calm down. It's not that big of a deal.

I've said many times that this could all easily be Axl's fault. I'd totally accept that if it's the case. There seems to be a lot more going on than that, imo. I haven't ignored anything. And there's still a possibility that they could play... This obviously means more to you guys than me if they play at the HOF. The HOF easily means more to you than me, considering your constant meltdowns on the subject.

And if this doesn't mean that much to you personally, in the real world, good. I hope so.

smile

Board footer