You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
WARose wrote:

ridiculous.  it`s a joke that noone has the balls to just call axl.

You can't just call Axl. Everything goes through the housekeeper and probably other people before that as well.

True.

It is pathetic though that none of them even attempt to reach out to him. On the flip sad it's pathetic that Axl makes them come to him. Why can't he reach out to Slash or Matt or Duff and say something.

THEY ARE ALL FUCKING PUSSIES

the "most dangerous band in the world" reduced to a bunch of fucking pussies.

Agree. Although I remember one of the lawsuits, when they sued cause they didn't get their money off the back catalogue or what, and couldn't have reached Axl. Axl later said that they were pussies, who didn't call him, just sued. I really wonder how much of this shit is caused by those hangers-on, who bodyguard Axl's life and don't let the old members contact him and then lie to Axl that nobody called them. A possible scenario.

Anyway, the should try to call Axl, at least his housekeeper. Cause in this case they'd give it a try. Izzy's a moron though if he doesn't plan to attend. I think they got tired of all this bullshit, drama and nonsense. Cannot talk to Axl just an arrogant woman, Izzy's hesitating to show up, Steven's talking nonsense... I understand Duff that he doesn't want to make phone calls and convince people. They are grown man. If that's all what they can do, then fuck it. Forever.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

what really made me wonder about the housekeeper thing is, that bumblefoot mentioned izzy sending a photo of his new truck to him, asking him to send it to axl... i mean, why couldn`t he send it directly to axl? he doesn`t have his mobile number/ email address??    really odd, if you ask me...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Maybe they'll show up with a "Where's Izzy" sign. 16

I am surprised, I thought he'd be the one to spearhead a performance. I guess this dispells the myth that everyone was on board, sans Axl. But I still think there's a better chance now of seeing Duff, Slash and Izzy together with Axl in the future, maybe a few songs at a GN'R gig, with this HOF thing. They have to interact with each other, at some point in some way... You'd think.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think just the opposite....this is further proof a full reunion will never happen.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

1065855401_llaspaulie.JPG

"Paulie hated phones. He wouldn't have one in his house. He used to get all his calls second hand, then you'd have to call the people back from an outside phone. There were guys, that's all they did all day long was take care of Paulie's phone call."

"For a guy who moved all day long, Paulie didn't talk to six people. If their was a union problem, or say, a beef in the numbers only the top guys could meet with Paulie to discuss the problem. Everything was one-on-one. Paulie hated conferences. He didn't want anyone hearing what he said, and he didn't want anybody listening to what he was being told."

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I think just the opposite....this is further proof a full reunion will never happen.

Oh, I don't think a full reunion will happen either. Even though you never know... But there's still some good that could come out of this HOF thing. I don't see Steven being a part of it, but there is a good chance Izzy, Duff, and if everything goes smooth, Slash could share the stage with Axl one day at a GN'R concert.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

I am surprised, I thought he'd be the one to spearhead a performance. I guess this dispells the myth that everyone was on board, sans Axl. But I still think there's a better chance now of seeing Duff, Slash and Izzy together with Axl in the future, maybe a few songs at a GN'R gig, with this HOF thing. They have to interact with each other, at some point in some way... You'd think.

Funny.  I remember a few days ago it was suggested that there could possibly be other factors at play besides Axl's willingness to play, it was dismissed quite summarily.  Guess it wasn't quite so simple 19

Ali

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

Funny.  I remember a few days ago it was suggested that there could possibly be other factors at play besides Axl's willingness to play, it was dismissed quite summarily.  Guess it wasn't quite so simple 19

Ali

if axl was willing to play, izzy would be there in a minute...

Sky Dog wrote:

I think so too....he just knows Axl isn't going to do it so he is just avoiding the drama.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

Ali

If Axl wasn't such a nob gobbler and drama queen maybe Izzy would be there. My guess is he doesn't want to be a party to an abortion of an induction ceremony. I don't blame him, I wouldnt want to sit around that school yard table with those little bitches either.

Board footer