You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

misterID wrote:

Axl is the #1 trending topic on yahoo.com. Guess why? Here's a hint, it had nothing to do with the "not in this lifetime" answer to the reunion tour 16

I have to say, I never heard this girl sing until a few minutes ago...

That's not bad. She has a good voice, imo. I was expecting a train wreck with those lyrics mikka posted.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Wow, I kind of liked it!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I'm really digging it.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl is the #1 trending topic on yahoo.com. Guess why? Here's a hint, it had nothing to do with the "not in this lifetime" answer to the reunion tour 16

I have to say, I never heard this girl sing until a few minutes ago...

That's not bad. She has a good voice, imo. I was expecting a train wreck with those lyrics mikka posted.

She's being used as a diversion by Axl. Hell probably turn up to the awards with her.

But if she turns out to be SS2 maybe well get some good tunes outta it

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

they asked him about a full reunion tour, right? just saying....

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yep, which no one here even thought remotely possible.

So a lot of fuzz because of an idiot reporter asking the wrong question.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Lana helped me get through the long, mundane days in minimum security jail. Nice voice when you're just laying on a bunk bed bored out of your mind.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
WARose wrote:

they asked him about a full reunion tour, right? just saying....

DCK wrote:

Yep, which no one here even thought remotely possible.

So a lot of fuzz because of an idiot reporter asking the wrong question.

So you're saying he'd be keen for a one-off reunion show but is vehemently anti more than one show like a full tour?

I love you guys but this is getting insane.

I'm not sure exactly how many anti-reunion statements Axl has to make before you come to the party and accept he doesn't want any kind of reunion.

He's said the price of the RRHOF gig was "too high". He's said he only wants to deal with Ex members 1 and a time. He's said he wants nothing to do with Slash at all. That it would only come by ambush and then it would be an ugly scene.  He's said death will come first. Now he says a reunion tour won't come this lifetime.

Now I'll be the first to jump in with the "I don't speak for Axl Rose" disclaimer DJ and the others always use...but...cough...I notice a little theme here. 16

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Isn't it funny. People hounded Axl over Chinese Democracy for years. Now it's out he's being hounded over a reunion. Reunion questions are like the 'when's Chinese democracy coming out'

If Axl wants people off his case he needs to make a statement with the new band. Touring ain't good enough.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I'm glad we got something straight from Axl. No bullshit "heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend" type of stuff, or even a supposed quote in a newspaper/magazine. This is the best thing about YouTube. Cuts straight though the bullshit.

Board footer