You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Sky Dog wrote:

For the record, again, I don't think Dizzy or Matt should have been inducted. No hired hands....original 5 only.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

For the record, again, I don't think Dizzy or Matt should have been inducted. No hired hands....original 5 only.

So you won't go to the induction either tongue

Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think he's scared of Slash, or anything ridiculous as that... It's more of a show of anger and disrespect to not want to be in the same room with him. I think Axl would flip out.

imo, I think Alx was increasingly feeling closed in by the HALL thing, as reality set in as to what it would turn into and lead to if he showed up. I'm not surprised. I think this was inevitable. He hates Slash, doesn't want anything to do with him. That's what it comes down to, I believe.

which is why you keep it short and sweet. " Thanks...but I won't be there. Have fun and see you in Europe."

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I honestly don't think so either.

Axl wrote the parts dizzy played... Songs were already written when Matt got there. .his drumming didn't make anything good great, or great classic etc etc..

he has very solid/good drumming but unless he wrote YCBM intro, I can't argue with him not being there.

AtariLegend wrote:
Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

it could be the additional musician Matt Sorum....

Ding ding ding.  That's EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I wrote that 22

Ali

And so what? Oh boo ho Mr. Integrity Axl Rose himself isn't gonna show because of that. He's upholding the integrity and moral standards of life by refusing to go because Sourm is being inducted? Bitch move on Axl's part if that's the case. And again it's just a  weak excuse on his part because he's a whinely little C...

There is no mention of Sorum being the issue what so ever.

Sky Dog wrote:
-D- wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I honestly don't think so either.

Axl wrote the parts dizzy played... Songs were already written when Matt got there. .his drumming didn't make anything good great, or great classic etc etc..

he has very solid/good drumming but unless he wrote YCBM intro, I can't argue with him not being there.

You shouldn't get in to the HOF for a 20 second drum intro. Sorry. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

D, ask destry if he did read the same letter as you, since he's insinuating that you didn't understand or missed the point of it, which was obvious to him, to explain what Axl meant about the negotiations with the hall, trying to find a middle ground but at the same time not asking anything of them. Why was it so vague. This obviously was about more than not wanting to be in the same room as your "ex wife."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Skimmed through a bunch of this thread. Are people serious when they say that Axl is or might be "afraid to face Slash"?? You cannot be serious.

Yeah, he's definitely not afraid. It just doesn't serve his interests to join in on some big faux reunion thing. That serves Slash a lot more than him, and he fucking hates the guy. That's it basically.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

What a fucken surprise told ya he wouldn't rock up that was a easy bet to win

Board footer