You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Hall of Fame Videos

Smoking Guns wrote:

[youtube]ovPlclqWeRw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

[youtube]ovPlclqWeRw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Blows this out of the water:

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Comparing anything to RIR4 is hilarious. Show was pretty bad.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The guitar face Slash makes during the bend on the Sweet Child O'Mine solo is fucking EPIC.  Damn, he got SO into that solo, loved it.  You know, even if Slash wanted to back out, he was NOT going to let Adler down.  As much as it was for the fans, I kind of feel like it was for Adler too.  This was his dream.  I hope he stays clean and healthy, he deserves it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

How about how good the mix was too for the Hall show, yet, so often, Axl can't get a good mix at his OWN shows..  Hysterical.  Had he played, there would have been mix issues, guaranteed.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Shitty video, but good Audio...

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'm just happy for Adler. I really am. For the quality of his speech (the best one, who would say), for his performance (even with the timing fuck ups on SCOM - heat of the moment) and for him being alive and conscious enough to be up there.

I thought the Sorum jokes at Adler's expense were the most dumb thing of the night and I'm sorry for that, I feel ashamed by it.

The performance with Myles was ok, not groundbreaking, not bad. Just not compromising.

I just HOPE that Axl gets out of his ass and after this euro tour is completed he releases or points to releasing new music.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

How about how good the mix was too for the Hall show, yet, so often, Axl can't get a good mix at his OWN shows..  Hysterical.  Had he played, there would have been mix issues, guaranteed.

Yep. 14

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

After watching all these vids, I would support a band consisting of the following but not limited to:

Slash
Duff
Steven
Gilby
Matt
Myles

For good measure, bring on Teddy Zig Zag.  They seemed so happy and pumped.  That shit fucking rocked.  I just loved seeing Adler on those drums with them and they can't get rid of Matt for some reason, so make it work and don't be greedy.  Haha.. I am fine with Myles in VR as well.

Myles has paid his dues and he saved the RNRHOF GNR performance.  Him showing up saved the day.  And really, Slash's solo album tour, who knew, saved the day cause Myles knows those songs REALLY well now because of that long ass tour.  So really Myles had been training for this moment since 2010, and he did fantastic.  Myles, like Gilby, just seems so down to earth and likable.  Very cool of them to include Gilby, he too saved the day cause of Izzy's no show.  Total team effort.  Eddie Trunk claims Slash almost bailed on it until Myles came through as a fill in.  Who knows what Eddie knows.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Eddie Trunk claims Slash almost bailed on it until Myles came through as a fill in.  Who knows what Eddie knows.

He didn't report that Myles is the reason Slash chose to show up. Here is the quote on his Twitter account:

Eddie Trunk wrote:

Just read where Slash almost bailed on Hall because of all the drama. Considering Myles was called into action so late must have been nuts

Slash himself said in his induction speech that he was going to bail, but his wife convinced him to do it. Sounds like Eddie just read the quote from Slash in a report. Eddie knows about Myles being called into action late because Myles was scheduled to appear on his radio show and had to bail at the last second for a flight to Cleveland.

Board footer