You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: Sorum Issues RRHoF Statement

Intercourse wrote:

Indeed. What a nice change from all the piss & vinegar they used to go on with

johndivney wrote:
-D- wrote:

I enjoy reading this kind of stuff.

well i don't.
it's the bullshit ramblings of an idiot.

i know what i'm talking about! i do it myself...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Fair play to Matt, well said. A nice sign off to a crazy weekend!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Well, he's certainly matured.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
johndivney wrote:

God almighty what is up w/these fucking letter-writing dicks?!

Was Matt's speech @ the ceremony not long enough?!

This.

And before anyone pulls the "Axlite Card" yes, I mean Axl too.

Difference is unlike Axl Rose these other "letter writing dicks" have the guts, the integrity and the respect for the fans to address certain issues in person and they also had the decency to show up for the induction realizing it was for the fans more than anything.  If a  guy who was there and gave a speech and performed and has been vocal about trying to get the original guys to reconcile wants to write a letter to the fans then he has ever right to do so. I appreciate what he wrote and a person who's honest with themselves will aacknowldege there's a huge fucking diference between what this "letter writing dick" wrote and what that other "LETTER WRITING DICK" wrote.  Axl hides behind a fucking pen and paper, the others do not.  BIG DIFFERENCE. I guess if Gilby wanted to address the fans via a letter he'd also be a letter writing dick now too wouldn't he?  Face it even DJ thought the original guys should reunite for the event. That tells ya all ya need to know.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
johndivney wrote:

God almighty what is up w/these fucking letter-writing dicks?!

Was Matt's speech @ the ceremony not long enough?!

This.

And before anyone pulls the "Axlite Card" yes, I mean Axl too.

Difference is unlike Axl Rose these other "letter writing dicks" have the guts, the integrity and the respect for the fans to address certain issues in person and they also had the decency to show up for the induction realizing it was for the fans more than anything.  If a  guy who was there and gave a speech and performed and has been vocal about trying to get the original guys to reconcile wants to write a letter to the fans then he has ever right to do so. I appreciate what he wrote and a person who's honest with themselves will aacknowldege there's a huge fucking diference between what this "letter writing dick" wrote and what that other "LETTER WRITING DICK" wrote.  Axl hides behind a fucking pen and paper, the others do not.  BIG DIFFERENCE. I guess if Gilby wanted to address the fans via a letter he'd also be a letter writing dick now too wouldn't he?  Face it even DJ thought the original guys should reunite for the event. That tells ya all ya need to know.

Agree. Matt went into details even about a disturbing moment (ie the Steven remarks at the HOF), while Axl's extremely long letter is about everything, but insight. That was just a chaotic, narcistic smokescreen.
I know, Matt only wants some spotlight with this letter, and he's only nice to the fans, cause he has no integrity and a sell-out... roll

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:

No, it tells me DJ Ashba, Matt Sorum and I all have different opinions on a subject.

Well put.

Ali

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer