You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Sorum Issues RRHoF Statement

Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:
russtcb wrote:

No, it tells me DJ Ashba, Matt Sorum and I all have different opinions on a subject.

Well put.

Ali

There is no letter "I" in Axl though that's the problem

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well put.

Ali

There is no letter "I" in Axl though that's the problem

Because anyone who disagrees with a bunch of people sitting around on the internet insulting Axl must share only Axl's opinion on everything.

I'd love to have seen your opinion had Axl showed up to play. My opinion would stay the same in that showing up would've been the right thing to do. your's woud change with axl's actions. He skipped out so in your mind that was the right move. had Axl played in your mind that would've been the right move. Unless of course had Axl decided to show up and play you'd sit back and protest? not fucking likely.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Agree. Matt went into details even about a disturbing moment (ie the Steven remarks at the HOF), while Axl's extremely long letter is about everything, but insight. That was just a chaotic, narcistic smokescreen.
I know, Matt only wants some spotlight with this letter, and he's only nice to the fans, cause he has no integrity and a sell-out... roll

Matt talks too much. Him using this, at least partly, to get some profile is a definite possibility. Wasn't so long ago most people thought he was a huge dick, and rightfully so.

All these letters reek of self important bs.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My opinion on Axl Rose playing with any past member of Guns N' Roses is well documented well before it might happen in any circumstance: If it were to happen in a setting like Live8 and the Pink Floyd deal, then awesome. If not, I don't care to see it. The Floyd reunion didn't happen when they got inducted to the Rock Hall because they all still hated each each and the time wasn't right. Eventually, they all got over, the time was right and they did it once for charity. It was as fun for fans to watch as it was for them to perform. Under those circumstances, I'd love to see Axl play with anyone who's been in GN'R before today. Otherwise, not at all.

But that's been posted by me over and over for years and years yet you ignore that in an attempt to prove that I just go with whatever Axl is doing which is completely untrue.

Your obsession with my opinions and posts is reaching a comical level now man. 14

Your arrogance is at an all time high. People go back and forth all the time yet the second I reply to your posts it's an obsession. Truth is you have hard time with it when people stand up to you and call you on your bulshit. The private message you just sent me is proof of that.  So you do your best to deflect it as something it isn't. Guess Ali and Buzz were obsessed with each other too the other day.  I guess if I'm obsessed with your opinions and commenst I must be over the moon obsessed with misterID's as well. Only YOU would look at a debate/argument as someone being obsessed with you. roll

Fact is if the band reunites the timing will be right whenever that may be so your opinion does stem from Axls' at any given time when it comes to this. he's the one holding it up and had he decided the timing was right on Saturday you'd have fallen in line with that line of thinking.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

513scg.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/16/arts/ … ppers.html

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction:

Correction: April 15, 2012

An earlier version of a photo caption accompanying this article misidentified one of the subjects. He is Gilby Clarke, not Izzy Stradlin.

Same old. Who's Gilby? 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Gilby hasn't changed at all. How old is he now? Looks good.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Gilbys looking good, he barely looks any different to how he did in 92.

That's a great pic, makes you think what could have been...

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Or what polluxlm said 16

Board footer