You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

I assumed it was an intro tbh, like how they open with a chorus on CD this is the same kind of thing. I still think it's a fake intro though 16 Although I gotta say it does sound exactly like Axl....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

for a band like gnr, that is incapable of setting a timetable for a release and sticking to it....

now would be a good time for them to leak a song

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I dont think we will get any full song leaks this time round probably a good thing

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

no, probably not

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If it's real, it sounds like an outro to a song, like the "don'tcha think that you need somebody" part of November Rain.

Don't ever mention those two in the same sentence again. 14:laugh::laugh:

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Riad wrote:

Better Quality

It sounds quite interesting. Some of the vocal parts in the leak sound spliced; so it may be fake or just part of a leaked intro to the actual song. If it is legit, then the song may get better after the first minute or so. I have heard from several reports that Blood in the water was one of the new songs with DJ that was originally supposed to be included as a bonus track for a CD re-release when Doc McGee was still the manager at the time. This is what I just read from doing some research on some of the leaks and unreleased material months ago on the internet.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

The drum loop is so basic... Sounds like a demo..

But it's sounding good, don't know.. Definetely real, but couldn't say it's a demo on the same quality of the leaks like Better and Twat, more to the same as the IRS leak from 99.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Also the Catcher leak from 1999 was superior than the studio version by far! big_smile Management needs to get their shit together and release this new material properly if it supposed to come out soon.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

All we need is MSL to confirm it's the same leak he had.

Board footer