You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

Gibbo wrote:

Check this out brain talks about remixes

At the request of Axl Rose, Brain has produced 6 Guns n' Roses remixes from the album Chinese Democracy to be released on the upcoming Gn'R remix album

http://zildjian.com/Artists/B/Bryan-Brain-Mantia

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I missed this completely, how legit was it sounding?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

gibbo wrote:

Yeah its say Uzisuicidal and the drama unfolds

damn! 11 i was just getting taste of that Monstrosity and Blood leak..and like the rest of you guys, I'm craving for more! 16

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I missed this completely, how legit was it sounding?

http://www.mediafire.com/?522n6iy6fmk56m7

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

It sounds like the orchestration from Prostitute is on that.

Me_Wise_Magic

gibbo wrote:

Check this out brain talks about remixes
At the request of Axl Rose, Brain has produced 6 Guns n' Roses remixes from the album Chinese Democracy to be released on the upcoming Gn'R remix album

http://zildjian.com/Artists/B/Bryan-Brain-Mantia

This is exciting to hear. Hopefully it's worth the purchase whenever it comes out.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think it was real.

The chopping and changing of styles mid song in unexpected ways is very reminiscent of songs from CD one. (eg better)

As was the use of strangely low fi drum loops mixed in with complex bad ass sounding programming (prostitute/irs etc)

The vocals sound cut and pasted but then much of CD was also heavily edited it seemed.

Could be wrong, but overall it seems too consistent with other CD tracks to be fake...and that does seem to be Axl's voice...

I like that hook from Axl though...I'd be curious to hear the full song.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Way too short a clip to tell what's going on exactly.  It does sound like it could be legit though.  And I agree, it sounds like an outro to me.

Maybe this was planned?  Drum up some interest for the upcoming tour?  Maybe they plan to unleash this song this time out?  Or, maybe not.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i was gonna say this before it was removed but this cant be a coincidence. gnr's pr is at a drastic low after the hof debacle. prodding at our hopes of new music by teasing us with leaked fragments of song/s will help us fall in line again.

seems obvious to me

Me_Wise_Magic

monkeychow wrote:

I think it was real.

The chopping and changing of styles mid song in unexpected ways is very reminiscent of songs from CD one. (eg better)

As was the use of strangely low fi drum loops mixed in with complex bad ass sounding programming (prostitute/irs etc)

The vocals sound cut and pasted but then much of CD was also heavily edited it seemed.

Could be wrong, but overall it seems too consistent with other CD tracks to be fake...and that does seem to be Axl's voice...

I like that hook from Axl though...I'd be curious to hear the full song.

Same here Monkey. Alot of CD's vocals were from several different sessions. You can hear the distinctions and changes from 2001, 2002, 2006, etc etc. I can't wait to hear the full version too.

Board footer