You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ninic
 Rep: -4 

Re: Moscow, Russia (2 Show Discussion)

ninic wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
ninic wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

My response on twitter:  I guess all that time sitting on his butt finally took its toll on him.

so,  no, you know,  well wishing for his behalf  yes even though his drunk behind caused it though? lol pitiful:ummm:  well we all know he'll be aight' 14

You'll have to forgive me if I don't think his little boo boo is a big deal.

dude whatever, it's the fact you're (and Bono of course) just taking this as another opportunity to jump at conclusions about you think you know what Axl's going to do or not in regards to the tour.  Maybe we should wait til' something actually pops off ya know....:rolleyes:

ninic

ninic wrote:
WARose wrote:
Bono wrote:

I've torn the cartilage in my left knee and still played the final 6 games of my summer ball hockey season in 2007. I'm the fucking goalie ina  rec league for fun. Hurt like shit just to walk or extend my leg let alone play goal but I survived. I needed surgery at the end. It's insane to think I'm willing to sacrifice more to play ball hockey than Axl is for his fans and his art.

I broke my ribs at work a few years ago and missed the day I broke my ribs and that's it. Sucked it up and kept going and it was a physical job pounding legal pins with a  sledge.

Tony Romo played with broken ribs and a punctured lung last year in the NFL.

To sit here and defend Axl Rose over a  leg bruise and suggest the shows could not go on is insane.  We could list things all day long where a person showed more balls and overcame much more adversity than what Axl would have to here so..........

i don`t think that`s showing balls.. you could`ve made it even worse by continuing (as you did with your knee, if i understand you correctly, thus the surgery)

but axl didn`t break his ribs or something like that. he should perform and i doubt he`ll cancel the show because of his leg... this is not the first injury he got while on tour.

exactly he, as always, and buzz are being intentionally foolish by trying to play he-man where one could have injured himself even worse, and accusing Axl of "canceling" um where did HE SAY he would, ummm NOWHERE.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
WARose wrote:

i don`t think that`s showing balls.. you could`ve made it even worse by continuing (as you did with your knee, if i understand you correctly, thus the surgery)

but axl didn`t break his ribs or something like that. he should perform and i doubt he`ll cancel the show because of his leg... this is not the first injury he got while on tour.

The surgery was needed anyways and I was allowed to keep playing if I could handle it. Nothing worse was gonna come from it. I know when to draw the line between toughing something out and being an idiot... most times anyways. 14  the irony is the knee I had surgery on feels stronger and has more range of motion than the "good" right knee. 

I'm just saying Axl needs to play the shows or be laughed at big time.  People endure much harder things everyday than a  bruise that to be honest didn't even look all that devestating.

Bono

Bono wrote:
ninic wrote:

exactly he, as always, and buzz are being intentionally foolish by trying to play he-man where one could have injured himself even worse, and accusing Axl of "canceling" um where did HE SAY he would, ummm NOWHERE.

Ummm... nobody is trying to play he-man ass. Just making a  point. I could've used anyone on earth who's played through or worked through a  much more serious injury than a  bruise.  The discussion went in the direction of the possibility of him cancelling. A discussion even Russ participated in. Something you conveniently ignored. Figure it out cool guy.

As for the possibility of me injuring myself further, well I'm glad you had the diagnosis and knew the circumstances.... oh no wait a  minute you had no fucking clue what the circumstances were. Thanks for coming out though.  22

ninic

ninic wrote:

well actually you're kinda saying that though "kayne shrug"

"But then I also think there's a lot of pressure on Axl, if he phones in a performance cos he's in pain he'll be paying for it in the media for months let alone potential fall out from punters. "

yeah fall out from his own fans whom are the worst, but then again there's no worst critic than Axl is of himself so lol

Bono

Bono wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

one knee operation, two broken ankles, 3 broken fingers, one boken hand, multiple ankle sprains requiring crutches...all from sports. Recently played tennis for two months on a broken ankle/high ankle sprain at age 43! Of course, lots of beer and ibuprofen can numb the pain.

If Axl cancels because of that, he will be drawn and quartered in Dublin at midnight!

Oh ok He-Man aren't you tough. How about we just wait and see how Axl endures this hardship before we all start acting like we're so tough and Axl is a baby. Did Axl say he was cancelling the show? No he didn't so stop being foolish.

See what I did there ninic?

19 Madagas

ninic

ninic wrote:

Oh yeah I see, once again you're being "ignant" as hell 13 (now why don't they have a "brown/tan" butt emoticon?)

5 but cheers

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Bono wrote:

To sit here and defend Axl Rose over a  leg bruise and suggest the shows could not go on is insane.  We could list things all day long where a person showed more balls and overcame much more adversity than what Axl would have to here so..........

Who did that? People only said that it probably really, really hurts. It's not supposed to hurt?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
ninic wrote:

Don't forget to include all the others that agreed with us.  It's cool that you want to be supportive and everything, but I was responding to a specific post that said this:

Title: Axl Rose to our reporter: "I feel much better"

Artist spent 4 days in bed because of leg injury

As we already inform, Axl Rose being in one of Moscow night clubs has fall and harm his leg. When group prepared to next show in Dublin Axl stay in bed in Ararat PArk Hayatt hotel can't go out because of pain. Near no one knows about it.

He has ordered meal to the room and ask organisers to bring him black caviar and... hot dogs. But this evening (May, 16th) he has need to leave hotel for medical consultation cause european tour was under threat, and cancelation meaning waste of a millions.
Last evening Axel has arrived to medical center and spent there about 2 hours. Then he comes out much more happy then before - it seems that medical inspection get good result. "Thank you very much, i feel much better, tomorrow i will fly away", - said artist to our reporter.

Then he promise us that will be much more accurate and go for a walking to a small poor lightening street explain this his long staying in hotel. After walking Axl lead to.... Yes, to the club for selebrating his recover before flying away to Dublin.

I don't think I need to explain what the bolded part means, but I will anyway: there was a threat of cancelling the rest of the tour because of his owwie.

Board footer