You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Moscow, Russia (2 Show Discussion)

war wrote:

we should all flood their facebook page with complaints. or is that feature diasarmed?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Total lack of ambition. 100% cash grab. Time to retire if it's all Axl can offer.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

In fairness this expectation of something new has all stemmed from this BITW leak. There's been nothing from the band to suggest a whole host of new material and surprises were on the way tonight.

Having said all that and irrespective of this post leak expectation they must start looking forward soon. This reluctance to debut new material is getting ridiculous, they seem to be the only band in the world scared to play new music.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that its a warm up for tomorrow and they're gearing up for a marathon at Dublin to pay their dues.

I'm at Nottingham a week tomorrow so I hope it gets better for then

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

didnt theire fb page allude to friday for "something you haven't had yet"?

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Total lack of ambition. 100% cash grab. Time to retire if it's all Axl can offer.

Honestly, I throw in the towel. They are cooked.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that its a warm up for tomorrow and they're gearing up for a marathon at Dublin to pay their dues.

I hope you are right.

johndivney wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

When have they ever earned the benefit of the doubt?

Anyway, the gig was prob good if u were there but I am glad I haven't bought a ticket for Dublin..

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

One funny thing about these boards is that you find that the people that complain the most about the shows are the ones that aren't even there smile

Ali

Board footer