You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: London, May 31 (14 Years and Dead Flowers w/ Izzy!)

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin12, I am not hiding behind Slash, it's fucking IZZY and DIZZY that are hiding behind Axl. And I can understand Dizzy, for he still gets paid by Axl, but Izzy only didn't do the rnrhof cause Axl wasn't. I wish he would just say it. Doesn't have fuck to do with Jan Werner or some other shit. Everyone checked their ego at the door except Izzy and Axl. They didn't see it the way Duff did that the HOF was bigger than them and was really more for the fans.  The timing simply suggests that Izzy is cool enough to play with a guy that still enforces a Slash Tshirt band and has to pay hot girls to show up, but can't make one of the biggest moments from the original guns. If Izzy were a true friend to Axl, he wouldn't be so damn scared of him. But Izzy has always been passive, and has always chose to run vs face the music and fight for what he believes in. That is all fine, he can do as he pleases, but he or you shouldn't expect him not to be called out. Playing with Axl? Cool. Playing with Axl a month and a half after blowing off the original Guns? Not so cool in my book.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Izzy clearly chose Axl's side in this so he could continue making $$$ by making random appearances with Axl's new band which is supposedly moving forward, and wants nothing to do with the past, while inviting old members on stage to play seldom heard songs from 20 years ago...

Fuck Izzy for not paying respect to the fans that made him a millionaire, and fuck Axl for not doing anything to move forward with his AMAZING band of musicians surrounding him.

Really getting tired of all the bullshit.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Metallex, you Slashite motherfucker!!!! How dare you speak negative of lord Izzy, the 2nd most important member of GNR!!!   You Slash nutswing mother fucker. If Izzy, the God of badass Stones chords progressions, played with Slash you would come in your pants so hard that THE GREATEST song writer and 4 wheeler donut turner ever, is finally playing with that dude that wrote a couple key riffs for GNR... Lol bro. We are on the same page.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Metallex, you Slashite motherfucker!!!! How dare you speak negative of lord Izzy, the 2nd most important member of GNR!!!   You Slash nutswing mother fucker. If Izzy, the God of badass Stones chords progressions, played with Slash you would come in your pants so hard that THE GREATEST song writer and 4 wheeler donut turner ever, is finally playing with that dude that wrote a couple key riffs for GNR... Lol bro. We are on the same page.

14 22

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The people who throw a shitfit when Slash's contributions to GNR were downplayed are now downplaying Izzy's contributions to GNR. You guys are what you hate. Hypocrites. Double-talking jive motherfuckers.

GNR fell apart when Izzy left. First musically, then literally.

Hell, he might have been the most important member of GNR--taken as a whole. He was the lynch pin. The glue.

How come there was not outcry when he played with VR. Where was the outrage?

The fact is, Izzy is the single most independent of all the past members. He moved on first with Ju Ju Hounds then solo without relying on his ties to GNR nearly as much as everyone else.

The fact anyone thinks he is Axl's bitch doesn't know their GNR history. He's not Axl's bitch. He's Axl's lifelong friend.

How rude of him.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

A friend knows when to say when. And a real friend would tell their friend they are being a major fucking douche bag (Axl). Not a real good friend if you don't help your neurotic friend be a better person. If I acted as douchey as Axl, I would want my friends to call me out.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Maybe Izzy doesn't think he's being a douchebag. You know, like a lot of people don't think that. Just because you think so doesn't make it so.

Personally, I don't think Axl's a douchebag. I think he's a dick. There's a difference.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

You know who is a good friend? Gilby fuckin Clark. His boys needed him. He showed.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Its great u know, to think u know someone better than the persons friend. No one here knows Ax. Izzy does. The rest is pure STFU

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Read what izzy said about him back in 1991. Axl hasn't changed since then which is why izzy would never get back with GNR. What he does now is safe. And when did Izzy defriend Slash, Duff, and Adler?  He has been friends with Slash since Slash was 18 or 19. Slash is 46 now. That is a long time friend.

Board footer