You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Team Brazil Management Website

buzzsaw wrote:

They had me at motto...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Not to get conspiracy...but following Buzz's theory of "it's all winding down"...this could be the management folks setting up for their next client.

It's actually logical in a way. If fernando etc work full time with Axl now...what's the long term plan? He'd have to retire in 20 years or something and fernando would still be working age and would only have experience in band management....logical thing is to set  themselves us as a professional management agency.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I doubt Axl will be too happy with this 'team' 'managing' other bands unless he's not planning to be too busy with GNR.

So lets roll out the consipracy theories!!

- 'Nu' GNR are going into hibernation so no management needed

- Classic GNR are reuniting and Axl is obeying the rest of the guys and 
   getting a proper industry name to manage the reunitied entity.
   (I can but dream)

- There has been a big falling out between Axl and some of the Brazilians so
    some have to go into the real world and get a new client.

- Axl is CEO of this company and is moving out of performing to managing

any more? Fuck all else to discuss...!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

This whole process that's going on with their management and doing this exclusive site is a waste of fucking time and money. Axl needs to get on this issue and address to the fans if there is music coming out or is this band going to tour for another few years. Management can't leave us in the dark now after the actual album they have been working on getting CD released for over a decade. We want new songs and a better updated website to assist with tour dates and other content. Either live albums or live videos need to be released one way or another to keep interest in the current Guns. This so called family is seriously taking advantage and just helping themselves.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Can't wait to see the results of 'Team Brazil' vs 'Team UMG in the album release match.

Sky Dog wrote:

I almost posted the same thing...if it was hard before....:nervous:

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

This website has been around for a while now, I first seen it early this year. Theres less text on there than previously but I remember I got the impression that it was a charity or a facilitator for charities, cant remember exactly what it said but I'm pretty sure it had some mentions of charities in South America.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I don't see anything about Management or anything else on that page. I don't know why a management company would have a newsletter. That would be the first I've ever heard of it, especially for a group that has one client.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Ahh...Maybe it's a philanthropic organisation then...would figure...directing some money back to families in brazil etc.

Board footer