You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Superman Thread.

Furbush wrote:

God DAMN... Every trailer I see for MOS gives me legit goose bumps. I WILL... Without question be attending a midnight release. Chris Nolan producing? The director of Watchmen? I'm fucking sooooo excited for this flick. Everyone I know considers me "The Batman Guy".. Well, Superman runs waaaay deeper, there just hasn't been a whole helluva lot to get excited about for quite some time.

As far as that doc? That's got me just as excited. I remember hearing about the Tim Burton/Nic Cage Supes movie through the grapevine years ago and was super stoked for that as well, only... It never happened. I hadn't really scoured the internet like this dude... I didn't realize there was all that shit available.... A screenplay by Kev Smith? big_smile Concept art? Jesus.. It's gonna be a good year.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:

God DAMN... Every trailer I see for MOS gives me legit goose bumps. I WILL... Without question be attending a midnight release. Chris Nolan producing? The director of Watchmen? I'm fucking sooooo excited for this flick. Everyone I know considers me "The Batman Guy".. Well, Superman runs waaaay deeper, there just hasn't been a whole helluva lot to get excited about for quite some time.

As far as that doc? That's got me just as excited. I remember hearing about the Tim Burton/Nic Cage Supes movie through the grapevine years ago and was super stoked for that as well, only... It never happened. I hadn't really scoured the internet like this dude... I didn't realize there was all that shit available.... A screenplay by Kev Smith? big_smile Concept art? Jesus.. It's gonna be a good year.

Hell yeah. Every trailer is better and better. It's going to be a massive flick. I really can not see how they can fuck it up. Everything looks like it will be in place for an epic movie. Finally another DC comic movie or even Marvel that can match up with TDK series.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

There is no down side I see for this film at all either. In Nolan and Synder we trust!

Funny vid!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw the newest trailer last night at Hangover 3. By far the best. All about Zod. Looks so fucking awesome.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

There is no down side I see for this film at all either. In Nolan and Synder we trust!

Funny vid!

haha! All those vids in that series are awesome. Especially Batman. Dude is awesome. "I was like.. Nolan.. I need a tissue."

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Saw the newest trailer last night at Hangover 3. By far the best. All about Zod. Looks so fucking awesome.

My dude said that was the best part of Hangover 3. 16:haha:

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

16 I've been hearing similar things as well. Glad you liked the video too. big_smile Yes the videos they do are quite amazing!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Holy shit, that cartoon was dead fucking on!!!  Nolan, oh, must be awesome. Lol. Will be dark like batman!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Superman is my all time fave... this looks amazing but have fingers crossed

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Latest TV spot.

Board footer