You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

buzzsaw wrote:
gibbo wrote:

They got million dollars for the show i dont know what bumblefoots complaining about easy $$$

BBF didn't get a million dollars.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

As faldor said - I think the pain situation and the sudden extension of the gig was just a little hard for him to take at that moment and he reacted badly....now he's got through it like he always does.

However the comment about integrity does point to a deep-seated unhappiness about stagnation with the band, but that's not exactly shocking, I suspect everyone feels that way.

But it's clear from the later comments that after some more treatments he'll probably settle down again. I know when I have a bad day things that I'm normally ok with seem worse. So the pain probably made him run his mouth a little about the band being inactive...but in happier times he'll deal with it I'd guess.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

In all fairness ron wouldnt have  survived being in a massive band in the 80s early 90s that toured nonstop for years. This gnr tour would be a vacation for those bands.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Just keep thinking positive thoughts Ron! It's almost over brotha! Then you can rest up and re-charge those batteries. ..And get the help you need. He has every right to blow off some steam and tell it like it is.  I can't imagine the physical and emotional pain he is going through right now. Wish him the best since he's the coolest person to come into this band in a long time.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We are one step closer to a reunion.

BRING BACK THE BUCKET!!!! bucket

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't know that anybody would want back into this circus at this point unless they need a check pretty badly.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
gibbo wrote:

They got million dollars for the show i dont know what bumblefoots complaining about easy $$$

Axl gets the bulk and then has those guys on salary I'd imagine.

johndivney wrote:

Meh. BBF prob earns more doing one of those private gigs than most of us do in 6 months. Never mind Axl's cut.

Tbh, while I agree it's good the band members communicate to the fans & recognise the frustrations, Ron is starting to come across a little whiney bitch-y.
This isn't the first outburst from him, but he never changes anything or affects the situation. Instead he retreats & swallows the load Beta shoots in his mouth. & you can tell from his complaints that the $$$ must be what keeps him on board.
If he really felt strongly enough he'd do something about it.

I liked the initial tweets. They rang true. Truth is the truth hurts etc. but then he backed down like he always does. I don't want to call him spineless cause it'd be a really dodgy joke, but how many times is he gonna pull this shit? Either man-up or just shut-up y'know?

Board footer