You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My problem is with little things. Opening with You're Crazy.... playing almost a whole show with Izzy.... often playing acoustic.... so on and so forth. These things happen at these Million Dollar Shows but not ever for real Guns N' Roses fans at shows on the tour?

Exactly!!!!

The FANS deserve that type of shit, not some million dollar private gig bullshit

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...if you like I could start up about what I think about Izzy showing up here and not at RRHOF... wink

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:
russtcb wrote:

My problem is with little things. Opening with You're Crazy.... playing almost a whole show with Izzy.... often playing acoustic.... so on and so forth. These things happen at these Million Dollar Shows but not ever for real Guns N' Roses fans at shows on the tour?

I also not like this, and would prefer to see Izzy and hear You're Crazy in Moscow shows, but there's obvious answer to this question.

Those who pay 1M $$ for the private gig definetly would like order what he wants. So if Axl agree with the price, hi should accept the rules of private show, he should realize this order.

But it seems that group finally was enjoyed with the show - even Ron.

His Twitter:
@bumblefoot
That was actually fun as fuck & everybody was so sweet smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Shackler's pop oriented?  Wow.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Monkey, Bucket contributed the most POP-oriented, traditionally structured music of all the members of the group:  Shackler's, Scraped and Sorry. There was nothing experimental, or Primus about what he contrinuted to GN'R.

I dunno..I see it sort of different to you I think....Shackler's is a song I like but mostly for the vocals/lyrics...the obvious bucket bit about it is what I think a chat user described once as the "elephant noise" at the start...and that's what alienates most listeners.

Sorry is the song I like least on the album, but i'll give you it's tradtional, nice blues solo...but other than that doesn't do much for me, Scrapped I like...don't mean to be pissing on him...but to me his major roll is adding stuff like the ending of Riad (cool as fuck but not a song in itself) and stuff like the tapping run in better.....

I love Ron...but I think Ron was brought in to replace bucket and neither of them have a style that's intrinsically compatible with old GNR. Ron worked hard to make himself fit...eg adding the sleaze lines into the title track and so on..but in general...if you want a new GNR album with songs like anything on AFD or UYI ...I don't think bucket's really the guy....I love sooth sayer but where do the vocals go? Most rock type riff he has that i've heard is something like jowls...or scapula...but even then...it's more off the wall than AFDish....

Bucket brings respect cos dudes like me know we'll never be able to play as fast...but in terms of writing...he's not the guy...15 albums a year but it's all advant guarde...not november rain.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Haha that elephant noise is a great description for the sound at the start of Shacklers,  i know exactly the bit you mean Monkey.

Reminds me of the bubble noise in the mddle of Better. Someone told me it was Pitmans synth.  I Gotta admit to being fucken ignorant of some of that shit, I'm used to a more straight forward rock sound without all the extra fruit.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Exactly!!!!

The FANS deserve that type of shit, not some million dollar private gig bullshit

Pretty much. We deserve a ton of crap from Axl.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Pretty much. We deserve a ton of crap from Axl.

That's exactly what he gives you too!  tongue

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

haha...:haha: You got him on that one my good sir!

Board footer