You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Change that robe, Axl

monkeychow wrote:

I don't want him to retire...I'd like new music.

That's the problem...jungle version 99 million is only ever going to be less good than version ala 1988.....but there's a world of unreleased songs and unwritten songs that awaits if only they'd do it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I don't want him to retire...I'd like new music.

That's the problem...jungle version 99 million is only ever going to be less good than version ala 1988.....but there's a world of unreleased songs and unwritten songs that awaits if only they'd do it.

OK, retire from touring and public appearances. I definitely agree that he has more to offer in the studio. He still does have some talent left even if he looks like a complete trainwreck.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

It's not really that simple.

Yes, some people do have terrible dietary and exercise patterns then simply opt out by blaming the genes. However, at the same time some people's genetics does pre-disppose them to being a certain size - making them have to "work" harder to not be that size.

I know a guy who is predisposed to being slim. Like this guy only works out as much as a normal person, eats shit like 95% of the time, yet he's always like a pencil. Likewise, two other people can eat the same thing as each other and one of them is more likely to put on weight from it. Yes..you can fight that by learning you're a person who has the problem then only eating 3/4 or 1/2 of what a "normal" person does....but it's not just as simple as people being slack and making excuses.

I see your point, but I have to respectively disagree

Was it the genes that makes the "Other Guy" fat, or is it all the shit that he ate? No person is going be fat if they have ate the right foods from the get-go, no one. Genes aren't the reason some fat people are fat, but genes can make eating unhealthy foods even worse for some people

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Eating more calories than you burn is what makes you fat, it's pretty simple. Some burn more than others, but it's still just a matter of eating less, exercising more.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Eating more calories than you burn is what makes you fat, it's pretty simple. Some burn more than others, but it's still just a matter of eating less, exercising more.

That couldnt be farther from the truth

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Note the Bruises on that girl's thighs. Doggy style from Axl?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

And one to even out the score

559345_268872169881142_2070209984_n.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

i actually like that dirty old uncle axl pic in the dressing gown. it speaks to me. it's honest. he's crazy & doesn't give a fuck & he's still plowing young pussy. he's got it made ffs!

AtomsNest
 Rep: 10 

AtomsNest wrote:

He doesn't look too bad, but I thought he'd be the type of guy to always remain skinny, like Izzy.

Board footer