You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

Ali wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Axlin, Ali, and Me_Wise - I sent your shirts out a week ago, have you received them yet?

Hi Stacey,

I just received mine yesterday.  Thank you and Russ very, very, very much.  I absolutely love the shirt.  It's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you!!!!

Ali

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Also, I was able to make some late arrangements to go to Vegas this weekend after Thanksgiving.  So, I will be at both Friday and Saturday shows!!!!  I can provide updates if there is no one else going to the show from the board.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Also, I was able to make some late arrangements to go to Vegas this weekend after Thanksgiving.  So, I will be at both Friday and Saturday shows!!!!  I can provide updates if there is no one else going to the show from the board.

Ali

Did you get the PM I sent you?  You don't have to answer it or respond here, I'd just like to know if you saw it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Axlin, Ali, and Me_Wise - I sent your shirts out a week ago, have you received them yet?

Hi Stacey,

I just received mine yesterday.  Thank you and Russ very, very, very much.  I absolutely love the shirt.  It's exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you!!!!

Ali

Very nice! Axlin PM'd me yesterday saying he got his, so I'm assuming Me_Wise has his as well. Here's hoping smile

Oh yeah dude! I sent a photo of myself wearing the shirt in the Display Your Own Picture thread. It's very comfortable and looks so cool.  big_smile You and Stacey rock hard!!! 9

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Damn. Yeah I checked it again. It only appears when I log on onto my facebook. I tried to upload the picture from my desktop to the thread; but I don't know how to fully work the Img area to get that pic onto the post.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

Thanks for the tip. Photo and post fixed. Now you can check it out! smile

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Woohoo! Glad to hear you all got your shirts smile Awesome.

Board footer