You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Taylor Swift Discussion

johndivney wrote:

i have no problem w/taylor swift.

it is what sells these days.
& her & her label have released the record at the perfect time. it's just her turn atm. there is a void in the industry & she's been primed to fill it now for a while & has finally just stepped into that role.

i find she's easy to ignore if you want.
maybe in the USA she gets more exposure, but over here she's actually a welcome relief to the likes of Tulisa etc.
i can understand if you hear her everyday it would get annoying. most things do. but it's just her time. as she's not as risible or tuneless as some of popstars around.

also, i'd like to fuck her. in all holes.
she's dirty as hell.

You ain't the only one my good sir! 5

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

God i hate this bitch

My boyfriend dumped me after a month BOO HOO

can't wait till she gets some REAL tragic shit happen.

Someone love her already please.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

I'm not into what she does, but my only problem with her is that she's called country when she's not. 

She writes songs, she plays instruments, she sings for real.  I'd bitch about pop music much less if all of them did those things.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Although she collaborated with them on the Hunger Games soundtrack, she doesn't hold a candle to "The Civil Wars." Now there's real talent that should have the popularity that Swift has.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'd really like to fuck Taylor Swift. But that's the only nice thing I have to say about her... 14

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-

-D- wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
-D- wrote:

God i hate this bitch

My boyfriend dumped me after a month BOO HOO

can't wait till she gets some REAL tragic shit happen.

Someone love her already please.

I didn't mind that when she was a teen because, well, that's what teens care about. But goddamnit if it ain't wearing thin with me now.

The fucking psycho has been dating a kennedy for a couple months and is BUYING a house next door? Thats nuts.

I agree with Howard Stern, she must be fucking terrible in bed.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Ive always liked Shania Twain for instance. She had some REAL crazy tragic shit growing up and it translates to art.

Swift overexaggerates dating John Mayer. LOL

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I'd really like to fuck Taylor Swift. But that's the only nice thing I have to say about her... 14

I've always thought she was WAY overrated in the looks department.  I just don't see it.  I mean, she's alright, but I hear so many people talk her up as some goddess.  I don't get it.  Seems I'm in the minority though.

And yeah, her music speaks to little girls, which says a lot.  The day she creates a song with some depth is the day I'll take notice.  Enough with being a teenage girl struggling with love.  Give me something else to work with.

Board footer