You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses, Jack White set for Bridge School Benefit

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I'm not a negative poster. Just a truthful poster. Unfortunately some refuse to hear.

I bashed RIR but was right there to praise the next show that kicked ass.

my show in Nashville kicked ass.. That first show was terrible.

strep throat? I find that hard to believe honestly. Axl didn't appear "Sick"

Just like he had a "Broke" shoulder. Give me a break. I work with people everyday who have broken shoulders, and trust me, there is no way He could've moved his arm the way he did if he had a true broke shoulder.

He will get better but the bad part is, he obviously has done nothing since the last tour ended to improve himself.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
-D- wrote:

I'm not a negative poster. Just a truthful poster. Unfortunately some refuse to hear.

Just like he had a "Broke" shoulder. Give me a break. I work with people everyday who have broken shoulders, and trust me, there is no way He could've moved his arm the way he did if he had a true broke shoulder.

He will get better but the bad part is, he obviously has done nothing since the last tour ended to improve himself.

How exactly does someone appear "sick" when they are wearing a hat and sunglasses, though?  I mean how do you tell? 10

Ali

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
-D- wrote:

Trust me when I say; I get what you're saying. I'm not sure how I feel about the "strep throat" line and like I've said before the dude started singing "You're Crazy" again in the middle of "Jungle", so obviously there's problems.

So I hear and agree with you when you say there were/are problems.

There's more going on than an illness, or at least there was on Saturday.  He had a lyrical and/or vocal flub (however you want to describe it) on Saturday.  He didn't on Sunday.  Which, is why I said he appeared more focused last night.

Ali

-D-

-D- wrote:

He started to go into "You're Crazy" during WTTJ LOL!

that was pretty awesome if he had kept going with it.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Just meaning he seemed in fine spirits. When u have something like strep throat:

1. u are highly contagious, so he risked infecting EVERYBODY in the place, kids included.
2. Your  throat wouldn't allow you to sing at all. Axl isn't Superman. No way he could overcome that to sing as good as he did.
3. Strep Throat typically comes with a fever. so the fact Axl was in good spirits moving around etc leads me to believe its a bad excuse. Now did he have strep throat 2 weeks ago and has recovered but was unable to do any kind of rehearsals/warmups for this? I'll buy that, but no way he had the actual strepthroat virus during the show.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

you just cant swallow with strep...the talking part isnt too bad...also you dont necessary have afever with strep...at least in my experience

with that be said i think the strep thing was a cop out, but i dunno for sure...axl always seems put out when the show is being broadcast live

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali

Ali wrote:
-D- wrote:

Just meaning he seemed in fine spirits. When u have something like strep throat:

1. u are highly contagious, so he risked infecting EVERYBODY in the place, kids included.
2. Your  throat wouldn't allow you to sing at all. Axl isn't Superman. No way he could overcome that to sing as good as he did.
3. Strep Throat typically comes with a fever. so the fact Axl was in good spirits moving around etc leads me to believe its a bad excuse. Now did he have strep throat 2 weeks ago and has recovered but was unable to do any kind of rehearsals/warmups for this? I'll buy that, but no way he had the actual strepthroat virus during the show.

D, that's not exactly true.  Antibiotics can reduce the acute symptomatic period as well as the contagious period.  Strep throat does not always come with a fever.  They symptoms of any illness are not always the same from person to person or occurrence to occurrence.

Ali

Board footer