You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

DCK wrote:

Eeeexiit Laaaars!!

Superb moment in the video, but I doubt Lars would find it so funny.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

I like the Dead Horse video. It was fun, nothing earth-shattering. Same here. I liked it. I also thought it was funny seeing Lars lying in the chair, holding the garbage can to his face, because he was so shitfaced.

Yeah, I don't see how this is any different than the "Dead Horse" video, really.  That was a live footage video, too.  The only difference is that this video doesn't have the Axl-cam footage.

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I don't think anyone has anything against the video itself so much as the whole "it can't be released" thing.

While I understand that criticism, I don't think it's universally true that no criticism towards the video itself has been levied.  By universally, I mean beyond just this board.

Ali

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Anyone wanna help me out here. I'm at work so I can't download a torrent.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Never mind, it's on Vimeo. http://vimeo.com/49419688

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I don't think anyone has anything against the video itself so much as the whole "it can't be released" thing.

While I understand that criticism, I don't think it's universally true that no criticism towards the video itself has been levied.  By universally, I mean beyond just this board.

Ali

When has anything, and I mean ANYTHING, been universally accepted with zero criticism?  Come on man...you're complaning for the sake of complaining now.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with the video. Looks kinda cheap in some arts due to editing but it's alright. Just the fact they never released it is so beyond stupid. GnR Land for ya though

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Naltav wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

You completely missed the sarcasm in Bono's post.:laugh:

Nope, didn't miss a thing! 22
The sarcasm shined through as well as the usual angry BS.

14  You missed the sarcasm entirely. the fact you went on a rant to explain to me how stupid I was is hilarious. My point was there is no legit reason whatsoever that the video was never released. That was lost on you entirely because you aren't quite as smart as you think you are. nice try though saving face.

And FYI jack I never said anything negative about the video to even remtley suggest I'm angry over it.  This is a case of you reading the username and not the post. Makes you look really lame if you ask me.

RussTCB wrote:

That's my thought. I have NOTHING against the video itself despite what people like Naltav would think since they don't read the posts they just look at the username. I just find it hilarious this video was never released as though the world conspired against them as usual.

faldor wrote:

It was more the timing and what was going on within the band at the time, ie. Robin leaving, Axl going dormant, problems with management, record label, etc.  You know, the usual. 17

Exactly. It had nothin to do with anything other than the usual dellusional Gn'R La La Land bullshit that no other band on the planet deals with. It should've been released that's all.  There's NO reason that video could not have been released.

Sky Dog wrote:

I actually think that would be funny as well.......:haha: But, then again,  maybe you are more qualified to speak for me than I am.

Did I speak for you? I gave an opinion on what I thought would happen. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Bono wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with the video. Looks kinda cheap in some arts due to editing but it's alright. Just the fact they never released it is so beyond stupid. GnR Land for ya though

It's like I secretly think that it's Fernando who's been editing and making it...

Board footer