You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Billie Joe Armstrong is not a Bon Jovi fan

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Sorry but the whole Green Day "outrage" just seems staged.

Those events always seem staged.  When Axl does it.  Heck, when Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen pulled their "stunt" it seemed staged.  So it's nothing different than any other similar situation as far as I can tell.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

What a loser. How many f bombs can he use just for effect. Also his little cheap shot at Justin Beober is patehtic. truth is Justin Bieber is ten times more popular than this guy could ever dream of and he's probably more talented too.

This clown is acting like he's Axl, Lennon, Bono, Freddy, Jager, Plant and Elvis rolled into one. What a loser Billie Joe is. Such a  poseur.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You lose all credibility when claiming Bieber is more talented.  It's cool to not like him or Green Day, but taking it to the ridiculous level makes you look foolish.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
-D- wrote:

I like Richie's new record. really shows off his underrated playing.

Is it comparable to Stranger In This Town, I love that album

WELL,Stranger is one of my favorite CD's

I haven't listened to it enough to judge.

Father Time off of SITT is one of my all time fave songs and I haven't heard anything that amazing

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

HAHA i think he is a douche for talking shit about Bon jovi but I like what he did up there.

biggest rock band around right now gettin set cut 20 mins for Usher?

Kudos to Billie on that right there.

still think he is a poser and fuck him for hating on Bon Jovi but glad he said it

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Billie had a point. Could of done it a little more maturely; but hell I'd be pissed too if I were in that situation. No matter if you love or hate the guys, their albums have sold alot of money and they have had a strong fan base for years; so they should of given them the same amount of respect and time as the other artists. Just saying!

faldor

faldor wrote:
-D- wrote:

HAHA i think he is a douche for talking shit about Bon jovi but I like what he did up there.

biggest rock band around right now gettin set cut 20 mins for Usher?

Kudos to Billie on that right there.

still think he is a poser and fuck him for hating on Bon Jovi but glad he said it

Exactly.  I don't have any issues with what Billie did.  They're one of (if not) THE biggest rock bands out there today and they're set gets cut nearly in half?  That's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.  Cut F'ing Usher's set if anything.  The guy probably lip synchs anyway, and just dances around.  At least Green Day are up there playing instruments.  It just pisses me off that Rock gets the shaft to crap like that.  I see no difference in going to a club and listening to Usher, Bieber, etc. and seeing them live.  Maybe it's just me though.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

faldor

faldor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Now THAT, I think is lame.  Seems like they're trying to save face (band management that is) so they don't look like bad guys.  Blame it on the alcohol.  Never fails.  Unless of course, it's true and he needs help.  Just seems a little suspect to me.

Board footer