You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Now I've really gone to the dark side...

Neemo wrote:

yep...and all ur mp3s can go right onto it as well...my wife has an iphone 3gs and all i did was rip a bunch of tunes from CDs like bri said and we also had some stuff dl'd that i put on htere for her as well...you should be able to use wifi as well..and also some apps if you like angrybirds or whatever ... the only thing we purchase from itunes are apps...im kinda old fashioned that i still buy cds

Nothing wrong with that. I still loving buying CDs especially if they come with bonus stuff inside the case.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

I hate Apple with a passion so my opinion = invalid...

Why do you hate Apple, just curious?

johndivney wrote:

i have an ipod touch 4th gen also

but i really suffer from ipone/ipad envy.

tbh the only apps i ever use are Triple Town/Gauge/Kindle/IMDB & a couple of atronomy apps.
the browser, triple town & music are what i spend most of my time on, in that order.
things that you can get w/p much any half decent smartphone these days, yea, but i do still prefer the design of apple's products to anything similar i've tried. the ipod itself feels ridiculously nicer than my blackberry or my sisters htc or whatever. but i resent having to pay so much per month for an iphone. so if i could stop spending money i'd buy an ipad at some stage..

edit: & itunes can be useful. i mean i've bought like 5 things on it & been an ipod owner for like 8/9yrs now. if there's a song you really want, or something you need for a special occasion, it saves you fighting thru your collection or having to go out & buy it new. it's useful for shorthand things like that. i still add stuff from cd's & generally stuff i steal.

edit: Triple Town is the one of the most addictive games ever. be warned smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Generally speaking I am with you...mostly because I think they are overpriced and push you to use their products only.  I won't be using the Apple specific stuff, just the basic stuff and apps would be my guess.  Most of my stuff is Android, so I'm not going to pay for any of the apps I bought once already a second time.

Lomax wrote:

Try CS Portable. The greatest game ever made .... and it's on a goddamned ipod

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Why do you hate Apple, just curious?

I've just never liked any of their products. I find them outrageously over rated.

I think their laptops are overrated, but the iPod Touch and iPhone are great, I have an android but I'd say both the iPhone and Android are great. iPads seem pretty awesome as well IMO

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Anyone know how Facetime works?

Bro-mero

Bro-mero wrote:

Get the email address of the person you want to Facetime, it has to be the email address they used to set up their iPod. Then make a contact with there name and email address. And you should be able to call them on facetime

Board footer