You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Axl On Kimmel Oct 24th, Live Interview!

-D- wrote:

Yeah, he is coming off very well. Even looks pretty cool as well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Free Tickets and a Free Burger truck meal. NICE!

He came off Like Sandoval from the Giants tonight.

Home Run after Home Run after Home Run.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Punctuality is the thief of time." 16

I was shocked by that crazy ovation when he came out.

It's amazing, out of all the fan questions Kimmel picked, he picked the ones that fans don't care about. Overall, it was a cool show. Axl came off great.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I enjoyed the interview 9 Thought Axl came across well

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I thoroughly enjoyed the interview. axl seemed to be enjoying himself and talking about the good times in life. Pretty laid back and answered some questions about his past. He said some funny shit. Glad bumblefoot was performing with the band. Loved the Mother Goose joke. 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Interview was funny. Kimmel was good Axl was as expected to be honest. I thought the funniest part was when Axl said he thought the teacher naming her kid after him is a good thing.... unless he knows the teacher *wink wink*

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Bono wrote:

Interview was funny. Kimmel was good Axl was as expected to be honest. I thought the funniest part was when Axl said he thought the teacher naming her kid after him is a good thing.... unless he knows the teacher *wink wink*

Yeah I liked that as well.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

Yeah, I don't think Jimmy or the audience picked up on that joke right away. It was a good one and should've gotten a bigger reaction. I laughed out loud.

I'd have to say mission accomplished with that appearance. He came off well. He got a huge ovation. I don't remember seeing many bigger reactions for a guest on these types of shows. And most importantly, Axl seemed to be enjoying himself. It didn't seem like he was forced out there at gunpoint. Hopefully it'll lead to more of these in the future.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and read the exact opposite opinion from a faction of the fanbase. 15

Board footer