You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl On Kimmel Oct 24th, Live Interview!

johndivney wrote:

lighten up mate. just a wee joke.
you're such hard work.

what all did ron do on the show?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

The interview seemed to go great!

Wow! The audience went nuts!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I thought that was pretty good. Axl seemed more comfortable the longer the interview went on which was understandable, thought he came off great though and the audience were really onside as well.

The general public should see that side to him more often, great PR for him personally and GNR as a whole.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Good fun interview.  Obviously nothing really of note for us diehards.  But hopefully it might be the first of more to come.  Shows Axl that press/interviews don't have to be a bad thing or a chore.

He's an interesting and personable guy so I would like to hear more of what he's got to say and what makes him tick, so I'm hoping we see more of this in the future.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

great interview!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I assume 2009 since the fucked up release of the album in late 2008......also, if you remember MSL's docs, there were emails allegedly about Axl wanting to dissolve or end Gnr.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Axl was good, he came off as human and he   seemed lke he had a lot of fun doing it
maybe this means he would do this more often

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

He seemed a bit tense and nervous, but overall came off as really well. You could tell he didn't like the jokes about being late kept being brought up, but he handled it well.

Wish he could've talked up the band a bit more, and talk more about what they have in store at the actual shows, but otherwise, great interview.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

was an ok interview

some pretty witty remarks, but all in all pretty lighthearted

the Halloween tree was funny, and the tower records story

Board footer