You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl On Kimmel Oct 24th, Live Interview!

johndivney wrote:

it's not so much him talking about new music i would like.

i like seeing people enthuse & discuss their musical influences & ideas.
i don't think this'll be the platform for that kinda interview tho. it'll be down to bizness w/a bit of irrelevant chit-chat & some GnR history thrown-in.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

there won't be one mention of new music.....

This guy gets it. This appearance will be a joke just like TMS.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

not negative to me. I just don't think he will discuss new music in any form of meaningful depth. He is there to promote the Vegas shows.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Sorry, but I just don't see any reason to see anything negative about this at all.

I wouldn't call it negative either, more like neutral. 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's certainly not positive to me...not overall.  The fact that he's doing it in the first place is positive, but the probability that the interview is going to be extremely bland cancels out the positive to me.  I'm pretty meh on the subject, but I reserve the right to be pleasently surprised.

So yes, there's really nothing to be negative about, but short of the fact that he's doing something that he hasn't done in years (and should have been doing on and off the whole time), there isn't much to be positive about either.  I mean are we really cheering the guy on for doing something that he should have been doing to promote his own album a few years ago (at the very least)?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Sorry, but I just don't see any reason to see anything negative about this at all.

I wouldn't call it negative either, more like neutral. 16

Saying it'll be a joke seems pretty negative to me.

I just meant that nothing would come of it like the TMS interview.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Couldn't agree with you guys more.

At this point, why not just focus on what YOU'RE doing? I'm one of the only people who actually liked the infamous Albany 02 rant, but that was then. It's a decade later and you're going to be on a national, live stage.

Please for the love of God, don't worry about setting anything straight. Just show people your natural charm and charisma, tell them that the current line up of GN'R is kicking ass and maybe hint at what's coming.

That's all that needs to happen.

I agree with this 100%. I don't give a fuck why old Guns broke up anymore. Who cares. It happend Axl fucked any chance of a reunion in the ass when he no shwoed the RRHOF so NOW move forward. Tell everyone what's happen with the band NOW. I don't care one bit anymor to hear Axl or Slash talk about each other. I wanna know what's coming up and what we can expect going forward. Unfortunately I don't think Axl has any intentions of really going forward.

Board footer