You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Buying a Home!!!

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Looks like everything is going according to plan for you two. Excellent!

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Looks like everything is going according to plan for you two. Excellent!

Yes smile I know I speak for Russ as well when I say that as soon as the appraisal is actually scheduled, then once it's done, we'll be much happier and more relieved. Can't wait to just get it done.

Stacey

Stacey wrote:

...moving right along smile I got the call today to ask about scheduling preferences for the appraisal. Just waiting now on confirmation! smile I told them I could be there in 20 minutes to open the lock box and let them in if needed, lol.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Cramer wrote:

So how are things moving along? Are you still able to close on the 17th?

The mortgage company ordered the appraisal late last week. We believe it'll happen mid-week to late this week. The mortgage company seems confident we'll still close by 12/17.

Sounds like it's moving along nicely.

On a side note...I hate banks.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

One thing i wish i had got when i brought my house is a insurance to cover injury I stuffed my back and couldnt work for a year and a half waiting to get a back operation so i had to stop my loan repayment they went from $1200 a month too $1850 a month when i finally went back to work and have had to get a lower paying job because iv my pain living on pain killer isnt good i tell ya. sad

Stacey

Stacey wrote:
Cramer wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Cramer wrote:

So how are things moving along? Are you still able to close on the 17th?

The mortgage company ordered the appraisal late last week. We believe it'll happen mid-week to late this week. The mortgage company seems confident we'll still close by 12/17.

Sounds like it's moving along nicely.

On a side note...I hate banks.

Yeah. Necessary evil for most folks, though. I don't have the cash to pay for the house outright, lol.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Yeah. Necessary evil for most folks, though. I don't have the cash to pay for the house outright, lol.

I'm often surprised on how many transactions are all cash, I'd say about 25% of my deals are this year. I've got a pending offer now that's all cash too.

RussTCB wrote:

Appraisal happened this morning. They're saying they think they'll have it turned in by Saturday morning.

Sounds about right. I'd imagine then you'd know by Monday then.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer