You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Axl Rose - USA Today interviews

apex-twin wrote:
Naltav wrote:

So when Josh Freese was writing stuff for GNR in the 90's and Axl gave the green light for him to bring it with him to A Perfect Circle giving Axl a mention in the credits, he was actually writing for A Perfect Circle?

buzzsaw wrote:

Apparently, though you'd have to ask Ali.  (S)he's the legal expert.

mister ID wrote:

But the Ali he/she thing is bullshit, man.

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm pretty confident Ali is a girl.  I'm not the only one.

Off Topic, here we come... 14

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't have to worry about it.  I'm never wrong...things change.  wink

If it wasn't published, it wasn't written for GnR...it was written.  End of story.

I could let this slide as Buzz being Buzz, and it's just your personality or perhaps "character" to be stubborn, arrogant and flat out dishonest when it comes to you being wrong. All and all, I usually take it as being half hearted and playful on your part. But the Ali he/she thing is bullshit, man.

I can see being a petty, uninformed liar is just one of your many atributes.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

(The next album) will come out sooner.

Covered his ass nicely with that one. He's still got about 13 years left.

Other than that I concur with others that it's good to see him finally getting out there a bit. And at least he's thinking about releasing new music.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

What was the stuff Beta was going on about Baz and Duff.  I didn't think Axl mentioned Baz anywhere in the interview?

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't have to worry about it.  I'm never wrong...things change.  wink

If it wasn't published, it wasn't written for GnR...it was written.  End of story.

I could let this slide as Buzz being Buzz, and it's just your personality or perhaps "character" to be stubborn, arrogant and flat out dishonest when it comes to you being wrong. All and all, I usually take it as being half hearted and playful on your part. But the Ali he/she thing is bullshit, man.

You've been corrected on this on multiple occasions.  And in making the above statement, you are either a) either intentionally or not, proving ID's point, or b) genuinely forgetful. 

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wtf did Axl say about Baz, and, for those that forgot is Ali a male or female. I always assumed male and named after Muhammad Ali.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I can see being a petty, uninformed liar is just one of your many atributes.

And you can go fuck yourself.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You've been corrected on this on multiple occasions.  And in making the above statement, you are either a) either intentionally or not, proving ID's point, or b) genuinely forgetful. 

Ali

I just don't believe you.  That doesn't make me a liar, that makes you an untrustworthy source.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

I just don't believe you.  That doesn't make me a liar, that makes you an untrustworthy source.

And now we can add douchebag to your atributes! smile

Why you insist on being one is beyond me, when we all know you can be a good dude.

Board footer