You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Axl Rose - USA Today interviews

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck this thread!!!!!  Baz, wtf was said about him. Ali, male or female. How fucking hard is it to get a fucking answer you bitch slap rappin motherfuckers.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'd be interested to know about what was said re Axl and Baz.

Ali, male or female? On this site, law of averages says male, we're not exactly awash with oestrogen round here.

Except when Buzz and ID are having a catfight....   

Anway back on topic, good interview, all these little things make such a difference, Axl could have built up such a better rep for himself amongst the public and even his own fans if he'd done a few more of these over the years.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm pretty confident Ali is a girl.  I'm not the only one.

You've been corrected on this on multiple occasions.  And in making the above statement, you are either a) either intentionally or not, proving ID's point, or b) genuinely forgetful. 

Ali

I just don't believe you.  That doesn't make me a liar, that makes you an untrustworthy source.

What you believe in this regard doesn't matter.  The truth is the truth irrespective of your belief on a black or white matter such as this.  The fact that you've been corrected again here and continue down this path certainly doesn't do anything to disprove what ID said above.

Ali

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Anway back on topic, good interview, all these little things make such a difference, Axl could have built up such a better rep for himself amongst the public and even his own fans if he'd done a few more of these over the years.

Yes, yes.

I do sense the overall atmosphere becoming all giddy waiting on the Halloween show. It's like having a conversation and casually noting that two rapscallions are tossing the furniture around. He should've done this more, counting from... eh? Most of his career, maybe.

Axl's grace is the fact that the entertainment industry is a forgiving one. He finally comes to Vegas for residency, all beaten-up hero, and gives the people the one thing they ask of him: fun. That goes a long way to pull him back up, but we'll see.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

You've been corrected on this on multiple occasions.  And in making the above statement, you are either a) either intentionally or not, proving ID's point, or b) genuinely forgetful. 

Ali

I just don't believe you.  That doesn't make me a liar, that makes you an untrustworthy source.

What you believe in this regard doesn't matter.  The truth is the truth irrespective of your belief on a black or white matter such as this.  The fact that you've been corrected again here and continue down this path certainly doesn't do anything to disprove what ID said above.

Ali

If I cared what you thought, I might be concerned.  Fortunately for me, I don't.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

And now we can add douchebag to your atributes! smile

Why you insist on being one is beyond me, when we all know you can be a good dude.

See my note to Ali - it applies to you as well.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

If I cared what you thought, I might be concerned.  Fortunately for me, I don't.

Apparently you do, on both ID's count and mine.  Enough that this dialogue is even occurring.

Anywho, per Russ' request, no more of this in this thread.

Ali

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

Apparently you do, on both ID's count and mine.  Enough that this dialogue is even occurring.

Anywho, per Russ' request, no more of this in this thread.

Ali

Entertainment value goes a long way in my book.  If you dropped off the face of the earth or became president tomorrow, I wouldn't blink an eye either way.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

For the 15th time, what the hell was said about Baz and Baz with Duff?

Board footer