You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 11-07-2012 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

misterID wrote:

TWAT is one of those rare songs that's perfect from start to finish. GN'R has a few of them: Jungle, Estranged, NR, SCOM, ISE, Locomotiove, PC, etc... It's right up there with those.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'm not a big fan of ISE and I'm just posting this to mention that we're all different and entitled to our opinion or taste.

To imply that something liked by someone is overrated just because you don't like it is lame and pitiful.

misterID

misterID wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

I'm not a big fan of ISE and I'm just posting this to mention that we're all different and entitled to our opinion or taste.

To imply that something liked by someone is overrated just because you don't like it is lame and pitiful.

ISE is PERFECT!!! If you don't think so you're fucked in the head!!!! !!! It's a fact!!! Because I say so!!! Arrrrgghhhh! **HULK SMASH!**

(sarcasm) 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It's cool that everyone has their own opinions on GNR songs. No song is absolutely perfect to every single person. For me I didn't start to love ISE until I heard it live on some of the youtube pro shots and when I picked up Appetite on CD a few years ago. For TWAT, I sometimes love the song and other times I don't care for it. I agree that Pitman's extended intro in the final studio cut takes away from the good parts of the song. That's why I like when it's cut right into Tobias' short piano intro and then right into the song. The solos aren't anything special; but they are cool to me. Axl scream is amazing and that's about it. Just a tad over produced like some of the other songs. Still love the album though.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Bono wrote:

TWAT is the most overrated song ever by Gn'R fans and the solo is the most overrated solo by any group of fans ever as well.

That's an interesting opinion.  I'd say U2 is the most overrated band ever, but I certainly wouldn't go to a U2 website to do it.

Lomax wrote:
Bono wrote:

TWAT is the most overrated song ever by Gn'R fans and the solo is the most overrated solo by any group of fans ever as well.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and by that same standard everyone is entitled to dismiss the opinion of any U2 fan out of hand.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Bono wrote:

My hard on proves you're wrong. 13

johndivney wrote:

Off topic, sorry to get away from Bono's trollin' (oh Bono!) but I am bummed I can't make a thread about Bon Jovi's daughter!! Fix the board ASAP!

She O.D. on heroin & was arrested!

Unfortunately early reports indicate her father is still alive making music..

misterID

misterID wrote:

Oh snap!

Board footer