You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 11-07-2012 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

johndivney wrote:
Bono wrote:

Also FYI it was you who called me a troll for saying what I did. 22

yea i know.

obv i was wrong. you don't have a sense of humour enough to be trolling.
look at your two posts saying Twat is overrated in the context of everyone else's posts: you just repeat yourself w/o any elbaroating, your 2nd post inparticular seems excessive & posted for a reaction.
& what i said stands, your reaction to the replies you got was over the top.
i thought russ explained it quite clearly why he banned you for a few days..

you don't see anything wrong w/using language like 'people have issues' or that russ is 'delusional'?

unless this is still you trolling... i dunno man, you're confusing. are u trolling or not? i can't be sure anymore...
you're either irrational or really good at trolling.
(fwiw i didn't say you were a troll, i said you were trolling, there's a difference. i think i know you're capable of discussing topics in a rational way, but you're not exhibiting that here therefore my conclusion was you were trolling.)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Bono wrote:

For christ sake it's a forum and small one. If anyone thinks I follow guys around you clearly have issues. Russ's comments about why I posted my opinion on TWAT are in fact fucking dellusional. No ifs ands or buts about it. Flat out wrong from top to bottom.  Also FYI it was you who called me a troll for saying what I did. :thumbup

See dude it's stuff like this, it's getting to the point where every time someone has a differing opinion to you they are 'fucking delusional' or 'moronic' or 'plain retarded' or 'fucking pathetic' or 'a clown' or 'a whiner'. Is anybody getting personally offended by any of this, I'd hope not but it's not the point, this forum hasn't been built on a culture of put downs as soon as there's a difference of opinion. Sure things boil over from time to time but it's getting like clockwork with you;

Bono posts X

Poster A disagrees with X

Bono calls poster A fucking delusional

All we're looking for is less of the above, we don't expect you to be making 20 at each other during a disagreement but the first port of call doesn't have to be 'that pov is mornonic or deluded'. There's a happy medium which 99% of the time everyone respects and understands, all we're looking for is the same from you.   

Bono wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Which is what he was banned for, not saying he didn't like TWAT.

Actually I've pointed it out quite clearly that the head umpire who thinks he's the show seems to be under the impression my original comments were insulting and meant only to gain attention.  Such a  joke. And as Monkey pointed out nothing I said was even remotely insulting yet a handfull of members felt the need to hurl insults for no apparent reason. Ok fine but expect it back. Whatever. It's your guys tea party.

That's not the way I've read it at all but I'll leave it there. This thread is far enough off topic as it is.

Board footer