You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: Can someone ID what show this Axl scream footage is from?

Furbush wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Did you have it as a soundboard? I could rip the video's audio but I'm curious to know if there's a better source around to search for.

Oh yeah, there were a bunch of them after the Philly riot. Most of the Live vids from '02 are used with the soundboard audio.  I left them on an old computer. I'd be shocked if no one around here has them.

A Private Eye wrote:
misterID wrote:

I used to have this show. Boston, Cleveland, Idaho and Pitts were good shows.

It's funny, he could really turn it on when he wanted to on that tour. He would also coast a lot, too.

I don't think mentally he was ever really prepared for that tour. Seemed to be really low on confidence for the most part and still far too hung up on the old breakup to properly push the new forward (I know there's a strong argument for that still being the case, but I think he's far better now than he was then).

Makes you think had 06 GNR been what Axl presented to the world in 02 how different things might have been.

Totally agree. It was the perfect moment. If 06 Axl would have shown up in 02 with a record in hand, no telling where he could have gone. sad

The whole thing makes me profoundly sad.

I still listen to the NYE 01 show when I'm drunk and almost tear up at what could have been.

Board footer